Reviews for Tentative
Poetic License To Kill chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
It's like, gorgeous and angsty and sweet and it makes me want to cry and laugh at the same time. The fact that you can capture all that in fifty sentences in amazing. I hope you continue writing! This was beautiful!
FreeKiwi chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I never review stories. I actually don't read most of the stuff on ffnet. However, I came across one of your other stories a while ago and I decided I liked it. Unfortunately, I closed out my browser and I couldn't remember your name or the story name.

But then I got on ffnet and did a little sniffing around and found -this- lovely gem of a story. The things I review I favorite. I have only three stories (including this one) in my Favorites section. This is an excellent piece of writing, so much so that I added one of your sentences to my profile (with credit, of course).

This story captivated exactly how I feel about the Leon/Cloud pairing. I absolutely love how you write the two of them because you keep them from being the overly emotional, near-terrifying creatures I see running rampant in other stories. I feel Leon/Cloud is hard to write, but you do it justice and you do it perfectly.

Let me say that aside from your spot-on characterization, I am wholly impressed with your writing. Your sentences are powerful and filled with emotion and you set the melancholy tone perfectly. You also have no errors (which is lovely).

I adore this. You are truly talented.
smilebot chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Okay, so I've invariably seen these one-liners, and I decided to give it a try, but now that I see the potency of your statements, I'm just like ...

Don't even attempt.

Damn, I'm not overly flattering you here, which I am, but I'm not, and god, I'm blabbering, but the power of the sentences only multiplies with how you arranged them. It wasn't an effin' angst fest or some sappy flower time (albeit the part about Seph displaying his floral collection is hilarious). Perhaps melancholy, with a warm touch of bromance (:D), and ... moo, I sound like a chef going herb-crazy.

Oh, and you saved the most meaningful part for the bottom, I see.

I don't know whether to dance in happiness or wilt like a stinkweed.

Maybe ending this will be enough.
Mahon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
3, 5, 12, 21, 36, 44, 50 - ualjsdflj ugggh the UST I love it.

10, 16, 29 - socute.
PyroKitty24 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was an interesting read. It made me a little sad, if not amused at the same time.
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 5/24/2010