Reviews for Irreversible
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You made me cry. No lies. You just made me cry reading this.

The one paragraph that helped with the crying was this: "Sometimes the attacks came. She would be sitting on her bed, making Aaron breakfast, or at the park with him and Claire. Then all she would be able to think about, to see, to hear, to touch, to taste - it was Jack. His image would flood her mind and his smell would flood her nostrils. For a moment it was heavenly, but the realization that was dead or lost came rapidly to backhand her."

To be honest, I can't see her live her full life. I think she commits suicide. It only makes sense to. I don't know why and I don't know when, but I know she does it. You can't live without your other half, you just can't. Thanks for writing this, eh. Sigh. I still can't get over the amazingness that was the finale. I just don't wanna think about the time after they left. It's too painful to, right?
jellybelly89 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
just wonderful. please continue
archangelo137 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was beautiful...I actually cried for ten minutes after i read it. Do you think you could continue it?
lostieamyethyst chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow...that was amazing, I was so into the story, I think the world around me faded away for awhile...lol. Thanks for writing such a great Jate fic after the ending of LOST, and for sharing it :D :D
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
beautiful. Sweet and sad and fitting.
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow, I think you did a great job with this one. I really felt the pain that Kate had and the love you could still tell was there for Jack. I love that Kate and Sawyer never stopped loving Jack and Juliet. And that Kate and Claire both raised Aaron together.

Great job on this.