Reviews for Dinner Date
Khiori chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Snicker-Huntress is definitely having to live up to her name with this one! I loved how they make sly comments on each other. Their relationship is one you can just SEE the rest of the League watching in a mixture of horror, amusement and curiosity.

Love it.
Khiori chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Clever and sweet. You SO have these two down! I like how you let their relationship come naturally-naturally as in Huntress and Question style naturally, lol!
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Q, the paragon of romance... Not. This story would fit quite well where you placed it.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well, a blindfolded dinner can still be suitably romantic. Good choice. I appreciate the fact that you keep them in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
As I was reading the blindfold suggestion/arrangement, I could hear the EXPRESSIONS on Black Canary and Green Arrow's faces, very loudly.
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yes! You can use grammar and punctuation correctly! I love you!
lightdragon1987 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
First I love all of your Question Huntress Fanfictions. I think the way you write them is just perfect. This one has to be my favorite with how you captured what I imagined their first date would have been like. I hope you keep writing these. You are amazing.
Nyx405 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
nice
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
:) Very good. Never seen Walle though
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very good so far! I'll be sure to read your other Q/H stories!
KristineNote chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Well written, a plot that kept my interest, amazing dialogue, and do I need to go on? I loved it! it was so sweet yet awkward and so engaging.
DynastyWolf chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
ahhh i love this couple!

Awesome job! cant wait 4 nxt chap! :)
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I love your Question/Huntress fnafics! The're all so cute! I look forward to your net one. Keep up the good work!
Knight Watcher chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Exceptional choice even though Question Authority aired originally in 2003 and WALL-E was in theaters in 2008, but I digress.

As a story it works wonderfully well since there's definite similarities between many of these characters.

Question excels at what he does best, which is answering questions, but has yet to let someone else answer the questions he has yet to ask himself.

Is answering questions and solving conspiracies all that he meant for in this world?

It appears Huntress aims to answer that by taking him out, not just for dinner, but to a movie as well.

In my spin on the dinner and a movie, I went with a different film. I used The Maltese Falcon..
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
-E.

I/love/there/discussion/over/the/movie.(you/have/great/observation/skills/although/that/might/not/be/a/compliment/from/me/since/I/can't/even/find/a/pencil/if/it/was/in/my/hair.)

LOVED!the/end!