Reviews for Dinner Date
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/16
X-D Huntress not realizing he is referring about her!

Love the whole relationship (particularly about her taking the initiative) you have going here, keep it up for more dates! :-)
ChuckNorris'ssister chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Wonder what question's fortune was?

'YOU WILL INEVITABLY SCREW THE WOMAN IN FRONT OF YOU' or something.
Khiori chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Snicker-Huntress is definitely having to live up to her name with this one! I loved how they make sly comments on each other. Their relationship is one you can just SEE the rest of the League watching in a mixture of horror, amusement and curiosity.

Love it.
Khiori chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Clever and sweet. You SO have these two down! I like how you let their relationship come naturally-naturally as in Huntress and Question style naturally, lol!
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Q, the paragon of romance... Not. This story would fit quite well where you placed it.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well, a blindfolded dinner can still be suitably romantic. Good choice. I appreciate the fact that you keep them in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
As I was reading the blindfold suggestion/arrangement, I could hear the EXPRESSIONS on Black Canary and Green Arrow's faces, very loudly.
Nell Fratelli chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Yes! You can use grammar and punctuation correctly! I love you!
lightdragon1987 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
First I love all of your Question Huntress Fanfictions. I think the way you write them is just perfect. This one has to be my favorite with how you captured what I imagined their first date would have been like. I hope you keep writing these. You are amazing.
Nyx405 chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
nice
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
:) Very good. Never seen Walle though
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Very good so far! I'll be sure to read your other Q/H stories!
KristineNote chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Well written, a plot that kept my interest, amazing dialogue, and do I need to go on? I loved it! it was so sweet yet awkward and so engaging.
DynastyWolf chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
ahhh i love this couple!

Awesome job! cant wait 4 nxt chap! :)
MiyamotoUsagiFan chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I love your Question/Huntress fnafics! The're all so cute! I look forward to your net one. Keep up the good work!