Reviews for Dinner Date
Knight Watcher chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Exceptional choice even though Question Authority aired originally in 2003 and WALL-E was in theaters in 2008, but I digress.

As a story it works wonderfully well since there's definite similarities between many of these characters.

Question excels at what he does best, which is answering questions, but has yet to let someone else answer the questions he has yet to ask himself.

Is answering questions and solving conspiracies all that he meant for in this world?

It appears Huntress aims to answer that by taking him out, not just for dinner, but to a movie as well.

In my spin on the dinner and a movie, I went with a different film. I used The Maltese Falcon..
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
-E.

I/love/there/discussion/over/the/movie.(you/have/great/observation/skills/although/that/might/not/be/a/compliment/from/me/since/I/can't/even/find/a/pencil/if/it/was/in/my/hair.)

LOVED!the/end!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You/are/a/fricken/Genius!Can't/wait/till/the/next/chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was sooo funny! I LOVED IT!

L.L.A.P

~Laces
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Haha, brilliant! You write the two of them very well, and there's lots of fun little moments in here because of that. :D I must say that is a question I hadn't thought of before. I'm so glad you answered it. :)

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Great job.

~Guardy
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The chapter is deftly handled, varying between pure comedy and the hope of a blossoming romance.

The Question, as always, has a unique perspective and it is dead on for on screen characterizations.

The Huntress is also a delight. To see the softer side of an "ultra violent vigilante" is a wonderfully crafted thing.

It was an enjoyable ride and I hope to read more!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Interesting way to approach the unseen dinner and a movie from Question Authority. Vastly unlike the one I wrote for my story Tangents.

Still anything Question and Huntress featuring is worth a read since they are now my favorite JLU couple.

Let's see what else you can show for them.
2wingo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The movie fic is a great idea, although I agree that choosing a movie could be a bit of a dilemma, as it would have to be something that Huntress could stand to see while simultaneously giving Question something to rant about. So let me suggest a few:

Watchmen

Alien vs. Predator

Terminator: Salvation

Iron Man 2

Ratatouille (for the comedic potential)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2