Reviews for Dinner Date
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
-E.

I/love/there/discussion/over/the/movie.(you/have/great/observation/skills/although/that/might/not/be/a/compliment/from/me/since/I/can't/even/find/a/pencil/if/it/was/in/my/hair.)

LOVED!the/end!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
You/are/a/fricken/Genius!Can't/wait/till/the/next/chapter.

UP-DATE!REAL!SOON!
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that was sooo funny! I LOVED IT!

L.L.A.P

~Laces
guardyanangel chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Haha, brilliant! You write the two of them very well, and there's lots of fun little moments in here because of that. :D I must say that is a question I hadn't thought of before. I'm so glad you answered it. :)

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! Great job.

~Guardy
Loki's Son chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The chapter is deftly handled, varying between pure comedy and the hope of a blossoming romance.

The Question, as always, has a unique perspective and it is dead on for on screen characterizations.

The Huntress is also a delight. To see the softer side of an "ultra violent vigilante" is a wonderfully crafted thing.

It was an enjoyable ride and I hope to read more!
Knight Watcher chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Interesting way to approach the unseen dinner and a movie from Question Authority. Vastly unlike the one I wrote for my story Tangents.

Still anything Question and Huntress featuring is worth a read since they are now my favorite JLU couple.

Let's see what else you can show for them.
2wingo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
The movie fic is a great idea, although I agree that choosing a movie could be a bit of a dilemma, as it would have to be something that Huntress could stand to see while simultaneously giving Question something to rant about. So let me suggest a few:

Watchmen

Alien vs. Predator

Terminator: Salvation

Iron Man 2

Ratatouille (for the comedic potential)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2