Reviews for A Different Kind of Southern
BelleBiter chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
As a former Belle (or are you really one forever, no matter where you end up?), I wanted to say how much I appreciated all the just-right touches you've accented in this little story :)
Vendell chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh this is a great little story. Love how they met and started dating. Nice to see that you used other people as secondary characters instead of the normal Twilight gang.
pudget12 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Once I got past the fact that it wasnt Edward/Bella I truly enjoyed it. Sweet and cute!

I know it's old but now that I have found your stories I am compelled to read them all )

kelly
Moony Ju chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
awwwwwwwwwwww so cute! I loved it! I love southern Jasper! *-* Loved it!
lushmama chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
So adorable. I really liked it, nicely done.
Dazzling-Addiction chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Such a beautifully descriptive story. I really enjoyed it.
shelbron chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Aww, that was so romantic. I loved it :)
snowish chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
As a self-proclaimed Southern girl, I can assert that this is soooo accurate (especially the bit about the Confederate flags, hahaha). Also that the J/B made me smile so much. What a good little read this is. :)
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
i luv it!
anonymous678 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I live in Columbia, South Carolina, so this is pretty much perfect. Every little southern thing that you said I was just like, yes! We do that all the time!
my2galspal chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
That was so sweet I think I'm gonna have to go brush my teeth. Seriously, I really enjoyed your fic. Thanks for sharing it.
torsstupidmouth chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
this was really cute, omg.

Jasper made me swoon
Burnt Turkey chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
how cute! Since I know next to nothing about southern thinking I enjoyed the descriptions of both places and people.
TeamSwitzerland70 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010