Reviews for My Past, Your Present, Our Future
silver-stone2 chapter 31 . 9/7
when are you going finish this story
klainespobydelenalove chapter 31 . 12/3/2014
THIS STORY IS SOOOO AMAZING! I wish you would update it but you are still an awesome author and person even if you don't.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/11/2014
Really ,you didn't finish the story?! Bummer
Bellaria chapter 31 . 7/18/2014
Great story I really like it and hope that at some stage you will revisit and update! Great job!

Bellaria x
renee chapter 10 . 2/12/2014
Yes they should have sex before he leaves
kikXsesshy chapter 31 . 8/16/2013
Please continue this story! :))
It's amazing! Hope you'll update soon
tammilynnerdh chapter 31 . 12/30/2012
Your fic is fantastic. Sorry about real life, and hope your muse comes out of hiding!
nefftys chapter 31 . 10/22/2012
I can't believe it's been two years since your last update. I really hope you come back soon and continue with this amazing story. Please!
NoMidniteTipToe chapter 31 . 9/27/2012
See now you need to tell us what happened with Eddie boy, Jake and Bella, and yes...the big elephant in the room? Is Bella pregnant? Cuz I could swear he said there was one condom left before they had sex and then after, she asked how many was left, he said one...again. Uh huh... Yep. Stop holding out on us!
Tanstr chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
Please continue soon! I am desperate I've just re read it all and I am so desperate for a conclusion. Please don't leave us hanging. I love this story so much...
Alex Rose 16 chapter 31 . 9/2/2012
So... I just read your entire story over the course of about 4 hours.

I'd like to see what happens while Jake is on your, an while Bella is home waiting for him.

If you need any help with Jake's Navy stuff I can help. My dad was in the Navy for several years, and he's told me a lot about the ins and outs.
Sulocasp327 chapter 31 . 12/10/2011
All I can say is that this is INCREDIBLE! I love how you allowed their love to progress in such a natural way without feeling rushed. I can't wait until you return with an update. I'm excited to find out about Edward drama. I also think it would be awesome if Cara and Quil got together. She would give him a run for his money! haha
Baybiegurl18 chapter 31 . 11/8/2011
Ohh I seriously can't wait for Edward to show up! Drama drama. :-)
rebeccaz34 chapter 30 . 10/22/2011
XoXoxx chapter 31 . 6/17/2011
Hi! ok.. i just had to sayy i'm loving this story..i read it all in two days! (not straight reading ofc..there is real life to deal with but that's pretty quick reading for me, i think :D) it really is great, the plot definitely keeps you interested and you don't make too many grammar mistakes which is great :) :P some authors are really bad with their editing, i guess the credit goes to your beta eh? anyway.. i agree with you, real life does suck sometimes! i hope you don't let it keep you down ) glad to hear you plan on continuing the stories and haven't completely given up..though that was a while ago~ anyway i'm hoping you'll update soon.. pleaseeeee! :) best wishes with everything else )