Reviews for My Past, Your Present, Our Future
Innaya chapter 30 . 7/22
Ehh, such a nice text, and left unfinished. So pity!
sarahmicaela88 chapter 21 . 1/15
Ok is she underage or something cause why does she need Charlie's permission to go hang out with her friends?
And as far as Jake having his hand be sticky with her cumm just lick it off.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 19 . 1/15
Ok that's sad. I'm sorry that's just wrong u dont have sex out of pity. Having sex with someone who you pity just makes it sound cheap and wrong.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 18 . 1/15
Ok why do these two need buffers with them all the time? I mean I get wanting to hang with your boys and your girls as a group, but hell not every single second of everyday. Hell Bea hangs with her girls more than she does Jake. Do they not wanna be alone together or something cause if they did they would find a way to do so.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 17 . 1/15
Ok are Bea and Jake teenagers here or something? Cause that's the only explanation I could conclude from the way they were acting in front of Charlie and Sue. They were acting like two teenagers that were caught on the couch making out or something. I mean I'm assuming they're both adults so why would they have to explain anything. Why would they have to apologize, I mean apologize for what, being in love. I didnt know that was such a bad thing to show.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 16 . 1/15
Out of curiosity why is this rated M?
tammielou chapter 31 . 1/6
Miss keeping up with the story. This has got to be 1 of my top 10. Wishing you much wealth,health and happiness (so you can continue your writing) .
alixandria chapter 31 . 10/17/2017
Please come back to this story? I am truly in love with it!
alixandria chapter 30 . 10/17/2017
I hope Cara calls Charlie right away?
alixandria chapter 29 . 10/17/2017
I want this story to continue please?!
alixandria chapter 28 . 10/17/2017
I hope they get married soon?!
alixandria chapter 27 . 10/17/2017
I hope I get to see Jacob and Bella life together with kids?
alixandria chapter 26 . 10/17/2017
I hope you continue writing this story, it's amazing!
alixandria chapter 25 . 10/17/2017
About time Jacob and Bella love each other completely!
alixandria chapter 24 . 10/17/2017
I want Jacob and Bella to get their HEA!