Reviews for A Fill in the blank for Meat Jekyll
MKproot chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I really like getting an idea of what it would have been like for the team during those moments, not knowing what has happened to Nick and Clark and I think you wrote their concern and stress very well! I can't wait for more! :D
NikkiMonster chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Awesome, you write for my fav character!
S chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Great start can't wait to read more. Love Nicky in pain as long as you put him back together again. Write fast PLEASE. :)
BnBfanatic chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Love this story! When are you going to post the next chapter? Soon I hope! :-)
Rocco chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Soooooooooo I take it that you are never going to finish this what was beginning to be an awesome story and leaving your readers hanging ...it has been almost 3 months!

John chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Just wondering if you were planning on writing more of this awesome story or just leave us all hanging ( which would be a shame)?
TangledPencils chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Oh, please, more, more! Must have more! Please continue soon.
cecil chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Great story so far- just wondering if you were going to finish it or leave us all hanging and checking this site daily hoping for an update- it as been almost 2 months !
S chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Great start. I just recently found your stories, can't wait to read more of them and more of this story. Love having fictional characters in medical situations. I will try to patiently wait to here more about Nick hurt and pain:)
Jesse2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Please don't be one of those authors who start an excellent story and then never return to finish it...they just leave their loyal readers hanging. It has been over a month now , I realize your busy in " real life" but please give us something.
AmySparkles chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Great story.. Love the angst and cant wait to see what happens with Nick in the next chapter.. Please update soon. Pretty please..
peggy chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Please Please Please update - want to read more of your awesome story !
LILKENNY chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Please update soon ;)

Great chapter so far, I know Nicky will make it but I'm still kinda anxious how you'll write it. Love Nicky angst and peril and I hope there'll be some more in the next chapter :)
johnny chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm beggin you please please please UPDATE NOW ! I'm checking this site daily anxiously awaiting an update on a great story ...please continue
peggy chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I came across your story and am soooooo looking forward to the next chapter- I love Nicky angst but who doesn't?

You are doing a great job of "filling in the blanks" -please don't keep us waitiing long for chap. 2