Reviews for Pokemon: The Meaning of Valentine's Day
SonicMX chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This super awesome and all but...

HOW DID PIKACHU GET A GODDAMN GOLD CARD?
alli act chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
that was so sweet! ah, the almighty "plastic money"! :) i especially liked how you kept ash & co. pretty much in character. btw, thanks for accepting anonymous reviews. i come across many stories that i want to review but since my parents dont like me to sign up for much on the PC (computer for non-nerds unlike me) they miss out on a TRULY AWESOME review! (im not being cocky am i? he he he ...) also, i just wanted to say good job on the story! i always want to write a story but cant for 2 reasons: 1)my parents wont let me sign up and 2) it goes so well in my head but when i try to write it down it completely, totally, and utterly falls apart! sigh... oh well... and again,GREAT JOB ON THE STORY! :)
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
this was funny and good, you should have made the aaml more hinted, but i'm not complaining!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml
Katie chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
OMG! That was so cute! I think you should write more (and if you have, then keep on writin')!

But I thought that Ash would have gotten something better for Misty than a friendship bracelet...and shouldn't Misty be jealous of Chikorita's necklace? I mean, girls are always jealous of other people's jewelry! (I should know; I am a girl)! Well, great job!

DrunkaHomestar
Kuzaimon and TakeruAsh chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Kuziamon:Sniff,THANK YOU ASHY!

TK:O.O; OK,now I'm uncomfterable!

Takuya:Hey! That's my line!

TK:Geez,I'm sorry! I didn't know it was your line! sheesh!

Takuya:*mutter*BAKA NO TAKERU!

Kuziamon: GR, TAKE THAT BACK YOU NO GOOD LOUSY INCONSIDERATE LAZY BACKSTABBING ANNOYING LAZY HOGIN' LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOT!
PikafighterofROMANCE9 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
WA! THis Is a 1 outta 9 c of the most romantic fics ever!(critic mode)I give this 5 pointer! WAUGHAAHAWAWWA!
lightpixie chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Cute story! Ash and Misty forever!
Sarah23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
Cute story. Ash and Misty forever. If you get around to it, maybe you can also do a Jessy and James story. :)
taidigimon chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Pretty good, ya know... Keep writing!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
A Valentine's Day fic! What's AAMR anyways because I don't even know what that means.
Whose Liner chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
Wow, that was...actually pretty cute. I actually liked how it didn't end in the traditional kiss. Chikorita was cute too! Anyways, very nice story, and even tho' it's late in the game, thank you for reading (and reviewing) "From Courage To Love"! If you're still alive, keep a lookout for my SECOND Taiora fanfic entitled "Second Chances For Sora", coming soon! Later!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
Whoo! Yeah! Pkachu's gold card! i wonder when he's gonna get it platinum? (Heheh... yeah, that was fabuloso! Satsumi Forever!).
Snea chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Um, okay. Maybe since I've got a headache, I didn't really like it that much. I'll review it again once my headache's gone. Keep on writing!
AnT chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
How in the hell did Pikachu get a gold Visa card?
Nova S chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
*chuckles* Pokemon Love Triangles the saga cont. I just about didn't read this till I finally noticed that you were the author. I wasn't disappointed. Thanks for the 'cute' fic.