Reviews for Home
Divawannabe24 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010

It's been a while since I've visited the site and I loved your story. I could almost see the conversation between Derek and Jake. I always loved the show. Keep up the great work.

valis2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Thank you so much for sharing this story with us! There is so little Jake and the Fatman fanfic out there-it's a treasure to find more. And I love Jake h/c, so this was a bonus!

I liked how you invested so much time in putting together a backstory for Derek-it was interesting and I liked how you pulled it all together. And your English is very good! I enjoyed this very much!
Janet Brayden chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Very good job, Lene. Jake was right to talk to Derek - even if he did lose patience with him once.

JL can't help himself. Yelling is just part of him and always will be. It doesn't mean a think when it's directed toward Jake and Derek.

However I can understand Derek's frustration. It's funny to us but would tend to get nerve wracking for him.

I always liked how close Derek and Jake seemed to be - especially in the second season opener when Jake was accused of killing his old partner and Derek showed up on his doorstep.

Jake was surprised but thrilled. Very happy.

I didn't see any mistakes in your grammar. I hope you'll write some more.
coffeepot chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh that's a real nice story and you are absolutely right, there should be more of them!

I like the way you portraied Dereks inner-hidden wishes very much and of course the way Jake takes the time and find out why the younger man is so unhappy! Good for Derek that Jake is like a big brother for him!And yes, J.L. likes Derek very much, he just can't show it! Well done, I'm looking forward to read more from you!