Reviews for Beating the Heat
lovinj chapter 1 . 6/15
So much blood loss
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 1 . 5/3
This was seriously amazing and arousing...can there please be a sequel?
Snavej chapter 1 . 4/24
I kinda clicked this as a joke but it surprised me!
FTfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/4
I've read a lot of things... I've seen a lot of things... I've done a lot of things... This still made me blush. *Begins slow clap* I praise you and your amazing smut filled one-shots!
Do a NatsuXLucyxJuviaXGray -nosebleed-
j chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
I...am...just...so...surprised
WOW JUST WOAH chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
NALU NALU WITH A HINT OF GRAYLU JUST WOW JUST FABULOUS JUST SPARKELS GLITTER AND NOSEBLEEDING FOUNTAINS AND BABY NARWHALS JUST OMG WOW!
Wow chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Amazing. Brilliant. perfection. But one thing keeps running through my mind...

Poor juvia-San! More like, poor lu-San! She's gonna be killed by juvia!
Portaphyro chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
So hot... I think i just died from my massive noseblead. You are recieving a review from a zoombie? I can even think well XD
Blessed Unrest chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Oh my...*blushes* Well I've certainly have had my share of smut but even that made feel a bit hot under the collar ;) I was so expecting there to be a gang bang at the end but Grey's cliffhanger isn't so bad either. Smexy :p
pixievomit chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
half way threw this I was thinking "where the hell is erza?"
AsDarknessSpreads chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
oh, the Gratsu kiss! 3 loved it!
3rianaV chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Please make another one...please! It was so perfect, like these three together? Just. Yes.
R chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
OMG when Gray&Natsu kissed...just Oh My God.. I mean that was just the sexiest thing fucking EVER!
Requiem of memory chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Okay I have to admit...when I started to read this I was REALLY REALLY iffy about it...but it turned out...surprisingly...well, sweet. it was sweet and ... some what romantic. the fact that Fire and Ice gave up their eternal hatred all for love and lust...