Reviews for Back To Protect
WHY chapter 14 . 4/8
but they were so good...
guest chapter 13 . 1/5
bible thumpers like you have no place being on this site...I bet you're one of those people who goes to company Christmas parties and passes out bible quotes or some shit like that just to make yourself feel better. you feel like your better than everyone else because you" found god"... bible thumping prick
Guest chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Just wanted to say you're a real fucker. You can easily avoid the "sins" on this site by searching for stories with a K-K rating. Abandoning whole projects on the excuse of some misguided religious epiphany is just that, an excuse.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/23/2014
interesting story. too bad there is no end.
dbj chapter 13 . 8/21/2014
BORING
Qwerty chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
Screw you...
Just because some stories in this site are bad does not mean that you can't use the site at all
doubledamn chapter 12 . 9/25/2013
3 AUTHOR'S NOTES?! THREE?! AND YOU LEFT IT AT A CLIFFHANGER?!

If someone has adopted this PM me with the author or the new name of the fic. I really want to see this finished.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 9/25/2013
He started a food fight with a psychic. Still an idiot.
doubledamn chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
It's good, I actually think this battle was easier in the anime. So nice job.

P.S
Wouldn't Ash have some major psychological trauma from all this?
doubledamn chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I just realised why I hate canon Ash so much. He has no character arc, he starts off a bi polar arrogant dickhead, and he stays that way. Sure he treats certain people differently but he never 'evolves' himself (I was going to use a different word but couldn't think of any.)
doubledamn chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
I think it would have been netter if Pikachu didn't 'blast them off' but just knocked them out, then Jenny comes up and arrests them. Of course then they wouldn't get on the SS Anne and people would die because Ash helped with rescuing with his water pokemon.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 9/25/2013
Brock is giving moderately good advice, things are happening differently this time round aren't they?
doubledamn chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
Nice. This is much more enjoyable than canon.
doubledamn chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Awww. I don't even like the canon, (Ash is way too bi-polar, lazy, arrogant idiotic) but somehow I am a Misty/Ash shipper. Too much fanfiction, not complaining though. This seems great.
doubledamn chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
This is going to be awkward. Especially if he breaks down like he did with seeing his mother.