Reviews for How Will I Know?
CrystalHarnden chapter 3 . 4/14/2014
Are you still using fanfiction for update? Can the story be found on another website?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Loved it please update soon
TeenageDreamO2O chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
i loved it. please continue i love your story. update
yngoldfogee chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
After more than two years since an update, I must wonder if you plan on continuing it. I hope so, I'd like to see this finished, even if you had to start again if your writing style changed.
MissiYoung chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
wow this is so awesome! thanks for sharing it! on the off chance you may get back into the fandom, Imma subscribe, k?
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
please update i really want more comfort from finn
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
your stories are fantastic that's all there is to it
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011

a shame there were no updates, it was an interesting fic
CyberWarlock chapter 3 . 9/25/2011
This is a great story. I hope you get around to finishing it.
jcarol555 chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
I just read all of the last story and then this. I loved it so much! Hope you do update it sometime!

... I also am kind of rooting for kinn over puckurt, but I guess I'm happy either way.
BurningSky chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
Am already loving the sequel, really loved the confrontation thing going on in the choir room. Finn made me laugh, I could so see that happening on Glee, during breakfast at the Hudmel house :)

Would love for you to update! But am gonna assume it's been abandoned or that you no longer have time considering it was updated last on May of last year.
jaywolfe chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
You need to update...seriously. I mean, you can't just leave it like that for months on end! That's just not cool! :( And yes, I loved it! More drama and more tingling! They just give me that feeling. Update soon, pretty please!
diamonddust chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love this! Loved the first story too!

Please update soon! xx
dokidokibeat chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
Poor Kurt, Noah can be such a jerk

w Finn is envious of the banana xD
Wowzers24 chapter 3 . 1/12/2011