Reviews for It's Not A Dream
a chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Brilliant would love u 2 do an update x
Chocolatema19 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I really love this... 2-shot? LOL I wish It didn't have to end! I really enjoyed it... with the 3 year jump and all...
Alwaysx33 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
loved it! this should seriously happen on the show! except Callie and Arizona better have kids lol. )
calzonabailey chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
Oh my goodness! Ok, you know how i love your stories and essentially every chapter. Well, this one was FREAKIN' AMAZING! I was laughing like the whole time and everyone was all in character as much as they could be considering you aren't Shonda Rhimes. I really liked the bachelor/bachelorette parties or whatever they were. I also really loved the reception, especially with Derek and Naomi and Derek and Addie. It wasn't bitter or hostile or anything and it credits what they did have at one point and how they will still really important to each other and always love each other but it's just a different love.

AWESOMENESS!
jackie202179 chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
awwwww so sweet.. I loved all together. great chapter looking forwrd to the rest.
Louie0228 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I enjoyed this, well done.

I like the way you write for the characters; they sound very real.

My favourite part in Ameilia breaking the ice lol, she is a useful character and you write very well for her.

Well done, an enjoyable read.
keangal chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Love it, love it, love it...this is how last season should have ended. Please continue
SeAl.WiTh.A.rIgHtEoUs.KiSs chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
wooohooo awesome work as per usual,

you know you should write for the company,

i bet they'de have their fair share of run arounds lol,

i lovs it,

have you read my new story,

lovs ya kel x
Alwaysx33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
loved it! you have to continue this after your hiatus! )
jackie202179 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Love it. I hope we get more chapters after your hiatus lol. great fic..Loved it all.
Addie-Love chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awww this was great and I loved your alternate ending. I thought the one on the show was too rushed. I like how you continue it too. Hope we get something like this next season.