Reviews for The Progeny in the Parting
Jordan May1 chapter 40 . 11/26/2021
I read this story a few times now and I’ve enjoyed it every time.
Boothbabe22705 chapter 39 . 9/17/2021
The armpit hair and the diner vignettes were wonderful especially but your writing in this story made me cry and laugh which is my definition of a fantastically written story. God I hope you’re still writing!
Boothbabe22705 chapter 24 . 9/17/2021
I adore the campfire scene and as always if I cry I know it’s great! I can just see the flickering flames and how they danced off B and B’s faces and with what Bones said it was wonderful! I wish you had been writing for the show considering the insanity that ensued with B and H. I won’t even say her name! Thank you!
Boothbabe22705 chapter 8 . 9/17/2021
Loved the Hershey bar scenario!
Jamiebonyun chapter 40 . 7/7/2021
Lovely story… I enjoy your writing.
Jamiebonyun chapter 31 . 7/7/2021
Very well done!
Jamiebonyun chapter 12 . 7/7/2021
This version of Hodgin being able to use his wealth is nice to see.
HangingFromTheSky chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
Thanks for sharing. Love your story.
102113 chapter 40 . 4/13/2021
i adored this story3 thank you very much
CileSuns92 chapter 40 . 3/20/2021
Such a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing with us this AU version of that year-long separation, I've read this almost in one go.

It's remarkable how they became a family even when they were thousands of kilometers apart. I loved to see Brennan morph into a mother and a lover before our eyes, as well as Booth being Booth even from across the world. I'm so glad you included the rest of the gang, but I also loved the introduction of Eileen and Phil and their family.

Thanks again for this story, even if you completed it 10 years ago, it still brought a smile to my face!
canadianagurl chapter 40 . 7/28/2020
Wow. Wow wow wow wow wow. That is all I can say. This was an absolute gem to read! I've been going through a Bones binge as of late and I love a very authentic and believable fanfic. Thank you so much for adding in legitimate "squint talk". It has made this story and all the other ones that I've read in your catalog such a joy to read. I hope you're still writing in some capacity.

Cheers,
canadianagurl
Bones2014 chapter 40 . 5/10/2020
Finely found the time to finish. One of those can’t wait to find complete to discover what happens, but hate that it ends because I want more, stories. It’s also one of the better if only it had happened for B&B this way stories. I thoroughly enjoyed this work of art. You wrote the characters perfectly true to character, with my fav being the way you write Booth. And Angela. All really. So happy I discovered this, & I'm now anxious to read your other stories.
Bones2014 chapter 38 . 5/10/2020
And this is my fav chapter so far! Hot Booth, family, familiarity, pure enjoyment for all. All my fav people in one room. Fantastic!
Bones2014 chapter 27 . 5/10/2020
Loved this chapter! Bittersweet. Hate that they had to part.
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 5/9/2020
Ya I got stuck thinking of Booth in a bathing suit:) Thanks for that vision!
1,505 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »