Reviews for Weakness
Guest chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I am done . DONE. That was terrifying . No. Great writing, just torn part of my soul out :/
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
I was crying at the end of that one shot but when I realized that you didn't go with the CoS ending I calmed down xD
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2014
Kimblee? Yes you wrote this awesomely in character as always .
Guest chapter 20 . 8/25/2014
Damn you can write o.o . I need to make my own account so that I can type un anonymous replies . Well that was a sad fanfic and I like how al thought that Hughes was Roy's brother:). WHY HUGHES WHY DID YOU DIE!?
Guest chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
Have you read sevlows fanfics? They are awesome like yours and you may enjoy them XD. They have lots of angst and one of her fanfics is like a slightly longer version of this oneshot. Unfortunately, she doesn't update anymore :/
Guest chapter 15 . 8/25/2014
Well, now I am crying. I love how you played on the fact that everything is slightly different in that universe thing. I wish the movie had ended that way with Roy seeing other dimension Hughes and Ed and al staying together in their world :(
Guest chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
This is just about the funniest fanfiction u have ever had the pleasure of reading. It is well written and everyone is in character. I like the contrast and how annoyed anime Ed was with manga Ed XD
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for ending this happily and not with mustang and alphonose remembering Ed and never seeing him again.
Leocht chapter 13 . 5/30/2013
Thank you for writing this chapter XD There really is an excess of angst in the original anime!
lotrprincess chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Seems Hawkeye was a little slow in stopping Mustang from singing the doctor. I'm inclined to think it wasn't an accident that she was ;)
Guest chapter 35 . 2/27/2013
Had to review this chapter. nice take on falman - i always found that part when he stood up to the fuhrer very brave, but no one else seemd to notice. Go Colonel and Elrics!
arhangle chapter 28 . 1/29/2013
this is lovely!i dont even know if you're reading my reviews anymore,but i truly love the portrayal of mustang u have here,not to mention overprotective trisha and affectionate it!
arhangle chapter 15 . 1/28/2013
this..is a nice,unique idea,and you wrapped up the thread perfectly done!
arhangle chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
ahhhhhhhhhh i love this one!thank you,so much,for writing you know what's best?i can actually imagine it happening,after ed gets al back in for this,i love you for it!
Gamma Cavy chapter 25 . 9/13/2012
can you please write an accompanying storry for this, its just to funny to end here.