Reviews for The Day His Heart Died
When I Make It Shine chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
aww sweet dean is absolutely breath taking. Im so glad you brought Jess back for Sammy. Cant wait to read more :)
BlueEyedPisces chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
I Like it, Never was a fan of Lisa and Dean...But it would be a nice twist later on to have her come back into play for a little bit of angst maybe, Keep up the good work I love this.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
This idea has been floating in my head honestly too, Please! Please continue it :). You just made my night lol
AmyLee22 chapter 5 . 9/4/2010
Hey! I feel so bad for Vicki. How could her mother do that to her? Well I'm glad we knoe just why she faked her own death and I can see just why she did. Kind of the only way. But awww the nickname...soooooo cute ) this story is amazing and I just love that you brought jess back for sam. I love him with her most of all. Please update the story soon!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
loved it cant wait to see what you have planned next for the chapter hope you can update soon:)
SuperWhoLockGurL chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
A big AWWWW... so cute... i wish i'm 'Cuddles'... bear? it does suit Dean... nice... cn't wait 4 next one... ;]
Emma chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I'd feel really bad if you went around thinking of me badly. Please don't get the wrong idea, I didn't flame, I just over enthusiastically asked her to update. Please don't think of me badly, I love her to, if you still think of me bad I understand. I should have just waited but of coarse I had to open my big trap. Again I really wish I hadn't have done that. Write on (get it?)

Emma
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
awess the part about the nick name sounds sooo sweet. please update soon. I
AprilC3604 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Wow that was awesome! So worth the wait. I am loving Sam and jess and glad Dean and Vicki are working things out. I can't believe her mother did that to her. LOVE IT! I can't wait for more. Soooo one of my favs. (Got the sign ready lol). Update soon!
Vanexys chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Huh! Jess come on i need details of everithing...
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
awesome update i was so happy when i checked my email this morning

really happy that dean and vicki are back together yeah really love that you are bringing jess into the story please update real soon the suspence is killing me:)
espells chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Not that I'm unhappy to see Jess again but how the heck is she back? I love your imagination! Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

xoxo
Kathy chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
Please update soon... the story is great keep writing
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
grrrr a cliffypouts oh wellgives you a cookie thank you for the update please update soon! ")
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 4 . 6/16/2010
EEEEEEEEEEP Jess is back YAY!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »