Reviews for In D a r k n e s s dwells
Uber Kewl chapter 2 . 6/14
hngh angst
Uber Kewl chapter 1 . 6/14
Nyx811 chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
IamBatgirl chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Yeah, can't wait for more, loved every second;)
Clouddreams chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
loving it. but one question, why are the cops suddenly investigating? you've already started they think it's runaways and creative suicide. did the flash guilt the commissioner into starting a case?
Midnight1906 chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Please don't abandon this story...
rnc4 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
This is a great mystery-I can't wait to see where you take it next! Thanks for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
i love this please update
Iris Fieldsman-Hale chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Can I feed Agent Fucktard to Penguin's pet shark, Tiny? It'll keep him from nomming Bruce :3

I am honestly proud of Wally for not blowing up over the whole accusation thing. About how he was beaten half to death as a kid and would NEVER hurt a kid. Well done.

Update soon? I'll give you a cookieee! C:
victorionious chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
WOW! This is magnificent! I hope you finish it someday! It's been a year, so I won't get my hopes up... but just WOW. I honestly have no clue how this is going to go. I love it when there are things that you just can't figure it out in fics. :D

Can I murder Agent Foster please? Okay, maybe not murder. I guess just shoving something sharp in his eye will do. Or just punching him. Something along the lines of that... bastard...

But, yeah, anyway, GREAT SO FAR! :D
Kerrigas chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
This is so promising! I know it's been a while but you should update soon please~!
Yoline Nimai chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Poor Wally! Now he has more problems S But I'm sure the Bat will find out what to do.

I saw you didn't update in a while. If you have time, please continue this story, I really like it!

Yoline Nimai chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
Haha! The pillow fight between John and Wally made laught so much! Okay, so the story is just so great, I can't wait to know what's going on in this orphanage...
Yoline Nimai chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
Yeah! Finally, Batman accepted to help Wally!
Yoline Nimai chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Wow, this is getting more and more interesting! D