Reviews for Abyssus
the-true-Freya chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
update? D:
PeachTeaKT chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
This is incredible! You are a fantastic writer. Those action scenes are some of the best I've seen in fanfiction, and the interactions between the characters feel fluid and natural. Keep writing!
ryoko126 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
I am SO enjoying this story! I hope you update it! I love the air of danger you put the characters through. Please update soon!
Shadow of the Forgotten Ones chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
Love the story. You draw a person in with detailed descriptions and pull at heart strings with well placed words and thought out emotions. Can't wait for the next chapter 0
Nanashio chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
First off, allow me to apologize for my inability to leave a decent review that aptly conveys my appreciation for your writing prowess.

Secondly, this bit of work is absolutely amazing, the depth and detail you put into your scenarios and characterization is just flat-out incredible. I love this story, it's awesome, and I thank you much for gracing the ff13 fandom with your talents _ again, you're awesome.
thewhitespirit chapter 10 . 4/28/2012
Homigosh I'm so glad I found this story! please update as soon as you can!
Kitten chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. Allow me to first begin by saying what an amazing writer you are, and how easily I was absorbed into your story. I sat down at today exactly 1:10am on April 19th 2012 in chapter 1, and I'm just crossing into chapter 10 at 4:48am while writing this. I've been startled by how well someone portrays injuries, L'cie abilities, fear, and the enormity of these characters' situations. I'm scared for them each time I see an enemy, I smile at the little things between, Fang and Vanille, even fall into slight shock when Hope or Snow become injured. I adopted, Snow, as my favorite male character(and FFXIII crush), and adored him from day one so to see him half dead put me on the edge of my seat. I hope with all that I am you'll continue writing, it all just seems so well thought out and worded perfectly that I'd hate to see an abrupt ending. This has easily piqued as my TOP fic here, and I mean that. Keep up the good work.

One more thing, I find your little notes to be funny and make me want to leap onto the next chapter just to hear what you may say next. Keep up the fantastic work. :3
marialeiah chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
OMG I am sooo happy you are continuing this! BEST FF13 fic evah! I love the plot and how well you write and portray the characters. I'm also glad that Sazh and his son are fine :) hopefully their group will unite with the others. Update when you get the change.
leech chapter 10 . 3/18/2012
Aaaa, I'm really glad you updated this, and it's really great to see them all together, and kicking ass, and, yeah. Really good! :D
realdarkangel chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
While I am completely confused as to who the hell the soliders are, I have to admit I love this and am dying to read more; which to be perfectly honest is very surpising for me coz I generally can never find ANY ff13 fics that interest me :D

I think your characterastion is great and pacing is fab, although there where times I just wanted them to hurry up and meet already XD and see what happened to Sazh and Daij, who quite often are treated like cast off characters which is annoying and I love the fact you haven't just killed them off... although I have to admit I reallllly don't like Dorrun... :D can't wait to read the next chapter and hope the new job goes well.
Rinhail chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
I love seeing an email telling me there's a new chapter out!

Really enjoyed this one a lot. Keep it up. (:
rueruerue chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
Awww yay you updated! Thanks so much for doing so - this chapter was really great, and I absolutely enjoyed the interaction between Hope and Fang. I can't wait to see what trouble they're going to get themselves into in the next chapter, and I hope Vanille gets to kick some solider ass!

Also I thought I'd mention how happy protective!Snow makes me. So adorable, ahaha.

And now I have to re-read the whole fic again because I just love it that much. I hope you manage to work on the next chapter soon! Can't wait to read it 3

Also thanks for the chapter dedication, haha XD Totally wasn't expecting that!
dressthesky chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I'm SO glad you decided to continue this story! I think this is my favorite FFXIII fic so far and I squealed like a lil' girl when I saw the fic alert on my email today. ( ಥ ω ಥ ) This is getting SO interesting. I'm kind of glad to see some Fang/Hope interaction. I bet Hope is thrilled to be with her, Fang is a tough one after all. Wonder what will happen to Vanille and oh~ Snow. He's just awesome. I can't wait for the next chapter. And again, I'm SO glad you decided to continue this. (ノ ω) Thanks!
crepuscule2012 chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Awesome chapter...

I'm bit eager to know what's going to happen next? And where is Lightning?
Shade of Euphoria chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
I am insanely happy you are back. I really liked this story far too much for it to just die off.