Reviews for Variations of Red
drucindastorm chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
i loved it
wanderlustnyc chapter 1 . 9/22/2018
Tony and Pepper...and you threw in Pacey and Joey! I love you and your writing! Hahaha!

I am once again re-reading your IM fiction, and hoping that one day inspiration and time will allow you to post/update again. I do enjoy your writing. Hope all is well. Cheers!
nancyozz chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Amazing job of making finding underwear something hot and exciting...glad Pepper teased him back at the end
TechnologyGeek5330 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I really liked this. Very funny, made me laugh, especially Pepper's naughty bit at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Awesome:-)
cursivenight chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was so cute. Definitely giggled to myself a bit. You write the characters really well... I could definitely see this happening!
MinxySix chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
What a wonderful little fic to stumble across- fantastic- could feel the sexual tension burning through my screen!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Naughty! Poor Tony...
Hazel Sage chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great job, I love Pepperony :D
Nat D chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That made me smile D

Good job!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Bwahaha. That was awesome, I loved it!
swancharmings chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh, that was fun to read! :D So amazing, very, very nice job. (: Sweet and hot...I absolutely love fics like these, and yours was no exception- I loved it! Write again (and I hope your Writer's Block goes away)!

-Person
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Loved it! Any thoughts of doing a second chapter in which, perhaps, Tony leaves a little something for Pepper to find?
Twisted Cinderella chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved it! I have missed you, and your story "Access Granted." I'm sorry about your writer's block. You'll find a cure! I just love that story so much, and I hope it continues, because you make these characters so unique...especially Tony :) Great job!
newworldwriter1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
yes. very fun. :) although i can't figure out who to feel bad for. XD