Reviews for Childhood and Magic, A True Hogwarts School
linagabriev chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
Please continue. It's going really good. Lina's a slytherin. Haha. Is this going to be a L/G and if so how do you plan on making a slytherin and griffindor together? Can't wait for the rest_ Is sylphiel your main character?
Dark Jedi Princess chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
Wow... never thought I'd see a Slayers/HP crossover... this is good, hoping to see some L/Z in here...
Lady Lanyara Artemisan chapter 2 . 11/8/2002
THis story is so... funny! HAHAHAHAAHAH! You're a Slytherin? Oh God... But nice... Martina isn't a very pleasant girl is she? hmmm... Maybe it ani't too bad to be a Slytherin but why is this story under slayers if it's about Hogwarts? I'm confused *pout* Anyway, It's a nice story. CONTINUE! *grins cheekily* And write your "Child of Mine" and "A Jinx to Treasure"! I'm still waiting... Until then lovey! Byez!

Love always,

~Lady Lanya Artemisan~
I like angst chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
Wow this is a great story and a good start. Please write more;.; please.
Nuriko Metallium chapter 2 . 4/28/2002
oooh it's so good so far! Please continue I think this is really good!
niravive chapter 2 . 4/20/2002
Gulp. I'm scared. But very, very, very interested... Good job. Write more soon!
Zaphi Nashii chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
hey!

Why did you stop?

Write More!
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 2 . 4/11/2002
heehee zellys here! more please and lots'o'zelly
Amelia chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
That was great idea to make Slayers gang go to Hogwarts. It's a shame that you don't continue it anymore. Please write next chapters, I'm waiting for them (_)
123 chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I've just been thinking idly and well something came to mind when I noticed that Zelgadis hadn't yet made an appearance. Stick him in the grounds-keeper position not only does it provide adequatly solitary living conditions, but a magical accident (and consequent banning from studing magic) makes not only a decnet parallel for Hagrid, but also gives us an explanation for his rather 'unique' form.
Yuusa Nakanori chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
(see? I'm alive ;;;)sugo~i! i like it _ continue with the ficcy!
Digi-riven not signed in chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
Cool! I wonder when the others will make an appearence. Wai! Any way write more soon. _
Ameria chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Yes, I like it so far! Pretty good degree of detail. Not sure how much I like Zellas as deputy headmistress, but whatever. Milgazia is a great choice for Dumbledore! What houses are you going to put them in? I put Lina in Slytherin, Ameria in Gryffindor, and Shilfiell in Hufflepuff. Never finished the fic, though...as usual. _;
MoroTheWolfGod chapter 1 . 2/12/2002