Reviews for Of Unspoken Regrets
Stupid-Frog chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
My flipping frog... You're amazing. OxO I just... I want you to know I love this, all of it. Just in it's entirety, it's great, and amazing and I just... You're amazing.
Midori the Matchmaker chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This... is an awesome fic. Even though it's kinda sad and it wanna make me cry... T-T.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Aww... Dino! He's such a cutie-pie, but has his heart broken nonetheless. Wahhh! I just want to cry, especially when Squalo was so sweet on that day when he finally left to follow Xanxus. You're so cruel! Though the story is fantastic.
KimmyKimii chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
And Dino did save Squalo in the Varia Arc.
Hima-Alaya chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I can has more? /shot

That was so sad, and so awesome all at once. 3
Cranberry-hoot chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were so cute, why couldn't there be a happy ending? *dies crying*

Seriously though *revives sniffling* you're doing a fantastic job converting me into an SD lover (or any other pairing you write about really)
not a den of iniquity chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Hmmm? SD is your OTP?

I always thought it was cute, but never really saw much of it.

Great writing.
amu-chan-1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
poor Dino D: . i loved te kiss form Squalo3

great Story
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
This was so sweet! I started crying after reading the last sentence too! Thank you so much for writing this!
littleonegi chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
This is really good. I wonder what happen if Dino had a second change to tell Squalo.

i love this pairing.
Bye Zexual chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Ehhh, I should read this, but I want to review first, just because I want to. I will read this right after exams or else, I will fail school and I will blame everything on you.

Kidding? Yeah, no, I am not kidding.

Well, as long as there is DINO in it, I think I'll be fine.

Anyway, I love you. I will miss you, because I will die soon.

I kind of guess that this story is interesting and of course, well written and and cute? I think. It probably is.
Queen Phantomhive chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is very sad. I really pitied Dino.

Anyway, I think you done great.
Hana1225 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
So cute

and sad
Well... I find it weird how I'm actually crying right now TT-TT

Because you are just too good O-O I mean wow~!

What an awesome story. That's something to brigthen up my day... even though its sad~

Im glad you wrote it, as I always love your work :D

From: Seeker-Of-The-Heart
Roriette chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Harhh you're trying to degrade mi position in the seme ranking. Pfft such idiocy. I did tell you Reborn approves of R topping everything, right? You can never disagree or argue with REBORN, of all hitmen and awesome mafiosi. Yes, now go wallow in misery and despair and the SHAME (on you) that I just KNOW is there. NOW, brb making questions before reading ;3

Yeah, back. Now reading.

LOL Squalo's girly mane. How true. Wait wait, I don't agree with Dino though~ I still like his current, Miss Italy hairstyle. It's very original. Okay, not very, since Sephy also has the same, smooth, very silvery-perfect mane of girliness.

Just saying.

Ohohoho~ see, Squalo has his own very special way of showing "I care for you." I call it the Seme Complex. That's about right ;3 Awhh, how very Squalo-like. Just shout the world off its hinges, will ya'. Pizza, AKA authentic Italian food. Though it's known to have been started in China. o.o? Something wrong with that picture. And how does Squalo STILL not know Dino's name? Jeebus. Doodling crush's name in binder and everywhere else possible during school hours, hehh, reminds me of that other SD oneshot. Head over heels, sometimes literally - I find it easy to imagine the prospect of that happening, Dino :3

So, so, so, my assumption of what Squalo said when he first met Xanxus may not have been altogether correct, but it was close - and I do know one thing that I am absolutely certain of: first sight of "Adonis" TYL!Xanxus? I so said "ohHOTdamn" And you did too. No use in trying to deny it.

NUOO, I can see where this is headed. I can only wish for a happy ending to this, ugh. Xanxus, this is *holds up hand, taps finger, stops, fails at counting* - errh, anyway, the...second time I wish you were never in a story. Or anywhere in general, 'kay.

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGCan'tsayanythingbutOMG. OMG. Okay, OMFG. Flangst it is. How do you even spell that shiet. Anywaii, seriously. All through this I'm like, hotdamn, can Squalo get anymore Squalo? And, jeebus Dino, you were such a weak kid. Rather Tsuna-like, but even worse. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, LEGASP. AND AND, that SCENE. In the RAIN. Rainy scenes always make things worse. But it was adorable, as well. I thought it brave of Dino to have confronted Xanxus, but the result is highly oppressive and downright "wdf did I just do that for?"

And why the hell was Dino drinking? That's what I want to know. No beers/wines for minors! Not even grape wine, 'kay? Even though I like them. Oho ;3 And and and, now you've just made me depressed. This is why I'm going to let you wallow in exams.