Reviews for A Day Late
iges2u chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
That was really a great and highly believable story. The characters felt real and the twists in the story were interesting and exciting. I only think the story ended right in the middle and not at the end. What would in this alternate reality happen not only with the war but with all the other like Zack & Lyta or Susan & Markus - and even the Vorlon/Shadow pair?
Shadow Chaser chapter 6 . 12/30/2010
I must say, it is a very interesting alternate take on what would have happened if Sheridan was late by a day returning back to Babylon 5. I'm glad that you ended it the way the Shadow War was ended in the episodes. Still kind of bummed about Kosh still dying to take out Ulkesh, but oh well. _ The only thing that really bothered me was the Vash/Velana storyline. I felt that it was the weakest point in the whole story with a plotline that went nowhere - kind of like a throwaway. The concept of rogue Shadows and Vorlons has merit, but I think it was expressed a bit poorly in this respect.

Anyways, great job on the rest of the story!

-Shadow Chaser
Ardeliah chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
I really like your story. And the twists and turns it takes. I hope to someday read more.
Starscape91 chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Great story!
Starfire201 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I like how you left the ending open for interpretation here. The Shadow being in Garibaldi and how it was removed was something I hadn't quite expected, either. Very well done story.
Starfire201 chapter 5 . 5/27/2010
I don't believe that B5 ever discussed the rituals for the other castes as they did for the religious one. I was impressed and certainly believe that such a ritual as the Adoption one could have existed within that caste. As for the Unbinding ritual, I think you handled that sensitively and well. You are also handling the emotions of a parent who has miscarried very well. I've known a person or two that have, and even now, they do not like to talk about it, rather like Delenn.

Excellent job showing the turmoil that is growing, not only with the Minbari, but with the war to come as well. Although I doubt they would care, I did wonder briefly what those Minbari would have thought had they known the child they sought to kill was already dead.
Nyt Yanse chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
Fantastic story- I love your take on the differences one day can make. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Trevor the Enchanter chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
I like the story so far; amazing how a single day can change everything. I hope you continue the story.

Btw, I have a Babylon 5 story of my own. Care to take a look at it?
Starfire201 chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Found your story today, and I must say, it's a very intriguing one, and I will certainly keep an eye out for the continuation. Interesting how one event or a shift in the event can make all the difference.
Bumbleb. Free chapter 4 . 5/26/2010
Really, really exciting stuff! Look forward to more!