Reviews for Deadly Desires
LancsVamp chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
I'm loving this story so far. So refreshing to read about Edward having desires for someone other than Bella. Look forward to reading the rest.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
I hope Edward finds a new mate and comes back to his family.
pnkats chapter 26 . 8/30/2010
well let me start by saying this story is very well written. of course i was hoping for a different ending. it saddens me that he would hurt and leave bella again as well as his own family. i guess i still like happy endings for them all and more like a twilight ending where they end up together despite all the odds.
pnkats chapter 25 . 8/30/2010
well glad he got rid of charisma
pnkats chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
Oh no please don't let him kill Bella. Surely he wouldn't do that. Be strong Edward. Defeat her. Be strong for once. Please update soon.
Abrasa chapter 24 . 8/17/2010
He's going to kill CHARISMA. right?
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 23 . 8/9/2010
please update soon.
magmom2 chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
We have waited how long and this is all we get.?
Abrasa chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
:-O

WHAT SIGHT? What's happeningggg?

MORE MORE MORE . I NEEEEED MORE.

Kthanksbye.
pnkats chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
I had a feeling that this would eventually happen. I only hope that edward is strong enough to resist her and not let her win. Of course I personally want a happy ending with edward overcoming his evil side and being happy with bella again although others may not want that. i want him to destroy charisma for all the evil that she has done and I definitely do not want him staying with her.
Bonnie and Clyde fan 9-22-11 chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
Great chapter! I hope Edward gets his act together but I also hope he doesn't end up with Bella, I hope he falls for someone esle.
pnkats chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
wow. that was a good chapter. what's happening to bella? feel so sorry for alice having to go through that. edward had better get his act together. can't wait for the next update
magmom2 chapter 22 . 7/31/2010
What an ending. I hope you are back soon.
Abrasa chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
I really felt Edwards utter dispair.

You have a wonderful writing style. It has an effortless flow to it.

Can't wait for more.

Ange.
pnkats chapter 21 . 7/20/2010
Well it s a start Edward. Hopefully he will redeem himself. Still

want him back with Bella.

good chapter. Look forward to the next update.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »