Reviews for Anticipation Makes Everything Better
Shidou chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
hohoho! omg...tha quote...that's super! xD
when did shizuo became this "sharp" lolll
ohoh...it's so seductive *grinn* ;3 with those word being whispered in the ear...*gyaaaa*
Deceptively Sane chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Nice. And what a coincidence. I think it's fun to READ about Izaya in pain. Of course, having Shizu-chan find him makes it a thousand times better. I might have to write that quote down too.
Juuchan Ninomiya chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Aww, this is so cute! I love Shizaya when Izaya is not on control lol
TezTra chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Why did it take me this long to find such a good Shizaya ficlet? Amazingly written, and you portrayed the two in character and as I'd hope to see them in this kind of situation. I'll be looking forward to some more DRRR on your profile page ;)

Happy Days

TezTra
CrimsonNox83 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Three words for you. I. Loved. This ;)
tamyyiia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
i love your writing style. see i'm now searching though all your drrr fics lol
Mystic Shadow Demon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I'd have to say that this is my second fave Shizaya one-shot. I can't simply say this enough when I say that I love your writing. "I won't take you when there's someone else's mark on you." That just skyrocketed to one of my favorite quotes of all time. It's a very interesting concept to play with, and you played it well. Nice innuendo too.
Luv4sale chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awesome.
xRandomosityx chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ffffuuu! Its finished? Damn! XD

Great job!
Yuko6754 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I think my favorite part about this was the fact that it didn't end up all romantic. XD I like how they were in character and how well you described things. Kudos!

~Scooter~
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
"I won't take you when there's someone else's mark on you. The day I finally do you in, I'm going to be the one to cause every single bruise and break on your body." thats got to be the BEST double entendre line EVAR!
PurinsesuKyccu chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
hah, I like that one. It had a plot and a good ending at the right time :)

very well written as well :3
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot even though I'm not much of a Yaoi fan. But I just couldn't help but read this one. It was very interesting and I liked the simple interaction between Shizuo and Izaya. It was very nice reading that Izaya was hurt :P

Good work.

~KWF~
IndigoLight chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Great work! I loved this to bits. 3
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
just love this story!...especially when Shizou said that to him..."I won't take you when there's someone else's mark on you. The day I finally do you in, I'm going to be the one to cause every single bruise and break on your body"...kyaaa!...naughty thoughts when Shizou said "I won't take you"..._~...and i just so love Izaya reaction to his words...too damn adorable!