Reviews for The Practice of Love
dpennell007 chapter 38 . 5/20
You just made me tear up. An Edward to die for, and Little Bell was one of the best written little kids ever. Loved her! TPoL had a strong start. It drew me right in. The interim New Moon chapters passed quickly without the usual uneasiness because I was distracted with all the action and activity. Satisfying finish with the perfect amount of closure (for me). Excellent work!
ooza chapter 2 . 5/10
I saw this rec'd on FB and I'm intrigued. also home phones and BlackBerry phones, ageing like a fine wine lol
It would have been nice to rub their happiness in Tanya's face at the end!
Mona69 chapter 31 . 4/15
Get that bastard Edward!
Mona69 chapter 27 . 4/15
The Angst is here but it’s good!
Mona69 chapter 17 . 4/14
Boy, they truly messed everything up. But that is life...
jen5795 chapter 38 . 4/9
I absolutely love this story. Thank you for writing it.
edwardsshinyvolvo chapter 3 . 3/13
yes, bella. he is batman.
MissWM chapter 38 . 2/7
This was such a wild ride. Bella and Edward were pretty big assholes from the get go. I pity so much Jake's situation and how it all developed. Seriously. The way they handled it all, it made me wanna strangle them. Jacob did not deserve any of that. But life is like that. I'm glad it all got solved at the end. Bily was such a forgiving father, i was pretty impressed with him. And your Little Bell was just the sweetest. So so cute and so wonderful. An amazing kid. I had a great time readint this. Thanks for sharing :)
Senorfrogs chapter 38 . 10/17/2021
Such a good history!
BethMasenCullen chapter 38 . 9/2/2021
This was just beautiful! thank you for writing it!
BethMasenCullen chapter 30 . 8/29/2021
Awww I am so happy about their peanut and even more happy that Bella isn't going back to Forks! I'm hanging on for the bumpy ride I'm expecting with the next chapters!
BethMasenCullen chapter 29 . 8/29/2021
I love that this story keeps going in directions I didn't expect! off to the next chapter!
BethMasenCullen chapter 29 . 8/29/2021
BethMasenCullen chapter 28 . 8/29/2021
My suspicions about Bella's current physical condition are getting stronger lol... I don't think it is just stress... and I really hope Bella isn't going to take Charlie up on his offer to move home...
4,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »