Reviews for The Practice of Love
NKubie chapter 38 . 23h
You couldn't have ended on a better note! It's interesting to see how the kids grew and the choices they made. And despi his desire to repeat some of his dad's mistakes, Will has a safety net that Edward didn't have. I also love that Nessie referred to Will as Two Minute. Lol

Thank you for bringing us on this incredible journey! I'm looking forward to the outtakes!

NKubie chapter 36 . 6/19
I flove "Some Kind of Wonderful" and "Say Anything!" I'm surprised Edward knows them, though.

I work in a law office. I have chosen to suspend my disbelief about the large bed moved into the house prior to closing. LOL

They really have come such a long way and this new home seems to be a good compromise. I have to laugh at the initial "taking it slow plan." I mean Bella and Edward already know they want to be together, and she's pregnant with his baby for Pete's sake. It's very canon in that regard. I always laughed at the fact that Bella was willing to become a vampire and be with Edward for all of eternity but didn't want to marry him.

Anyway, after all the crazy, it's obvious they're getting their HEA. They certainly deserve it!

NKubie chapter 35 . 6/18
More awards! You're a fic rockstar! That was exciting and scary and heartwarming!

I'm thinking that Carlisle wants bellette to take over the practice, but I'm wondering if maybe they were thinking of adding Rosalie as well. At least being in private practice is a lot better than working in a hospital as far as regular hours and long shifts go. It would certainly be better for two married women with children, although Rose doesn't have kids yet. But still...

BMSCullen chapter 38 . 6/18
i’m not sure if you’ll read this, but i’ve just recently found this story and finished it tonight at 3am. i can’t even begin to describe how amazing this story, please just know i’ll treasure this for as long as it’s here and even beyond. such incredible writing and emotion poured into every sentence. thank you xx
NKubie chapter 34 . 6/18
*sigh of relief* for so many things!

NKubie chapter 33 . 6/18
Wow...again! So much to process! I had fleeyingly thought that maybe Victoria had reported Bella. Obviously, that thought shouldn't have been so fleeting. ;)

Thank you for not killing Carlisle, btw. I really like him. I hope that J is calling Edward because he's trying to reach Alice. They belong together.

And speaking of that, while Emmett and Rose may be a sweet couple, Rose really needs to stop judging and start accepting. js

NKubie chapter 32 . 6/18
Woo hoo on James's arrest! I hope that Mary and Bree are free of him forever! If he gets shanked in prison, I won't be sad.

But poor Carlisle! I'm worried he had a heart attack or worse. Edward mentioned he didn't look well earlier. Can't these people ever catch a break?!

NKubie chapter 31 . 6/17
Holy shit! I had a feeling that the Stanley O'Mara car had to do with James, but I didn't anticipate this. That poor woman and her child! I hope they're able to put that animal away for life! And I'm pretty sure that Victoria was behund Jake's murder. She's an animal too! I hope they find her and put her away for life too! Or kill her trying, I don't care which. Same for James too really.

NKubie chapter 30 . 6/17
I didn't comment on the last chapter before about Bella's symptoms because, to be honest, I had read ahead so I already knew she's going to be pregnant. PBut if you hadn't brought that out during this chapter, I was certainly going hint at it because it was pretty obvious by this point.

I also meant to comment on the red hair that stuck to Edward's shoe at the site where Jake's car was found. I'm pretty sure that means the Victoria had something to do with Jake's death, which probably means that James did too.

Is Bella's death only taking a big risk, but I think it's calculated risk and I think it's worth it to start everything with the truth.

This was a great chapter full of hope!
NKubie chapter 29 . 6/17
I have this horrible feeling that Bella is going to tell Edward that she's moving back to Washington.

I'm also happy that Edward and his associates are making headway on the investigation. But that offer from the judge was out of left field. A very good offer, for sure. I think things could be reworked to make it more effective.

I can see all sides of the Alice/Emmett argument. They both make good points, but Rose is still a bitch. Also, who's to say they can't all get married to their loves? Time doesn't matter in the big picture.

NKubie chapter 28 . 6/17
There's still 10 chapters and lots can happen in 10 chapters. This one was a heartbreaker too. I'm now wondering if the O'Mara car had something to do with Leah. I think someone else nay have purchased the car but not transfered the title yet.

And I forgot that Angela isn't a Washington friend of bellas of Bella's, so I think Angela is the one that reported Bella, probably out of spite.

I really hope Bella doesn't move back to WA, although I can see why she would consider it.

NKubie chapter 27 . 6/16
I love that Edward still isn't giving up and doing everything in his power, behind the scenes, to clear Bella and get her the support she needs.

I still think Rose is a douchebag, but maybe she can help Bella anyway, even if Bella doesn't want her help. Not that Rose deserves Bella's friendship. But at least she can try.

NKubie chapter 26 . 6/16
This whole chapter kiiiiiiiled me! I was choked up for most of it, and as touching and just overall amazing as the contents of the bag that Edward sent was, it made me even more emotional. Oh please, please, PLEASE Edward, hang in there. You too, Bella. While I hate what Bella did, it needed to happen. Actually, I would have been happier if they did end up getting married, but that was highly unlikely. I'm glad that Edward isn't giving up!

NKubie chapter 25 . 6/16
Oh shit! I had a feeling Charlie would crop up sooner or later. I don't think this will go well. Ugh!

And I had a feeling something bad happened to Jake. It wouldn't surprise me if James did it. That would make Bella feel even better about it, huh?

Once again, I'm really glad that this is complete!

NKubie chapter 24 . 6/16
Hmmm. I wonder if it's Jake. As if things couldn't get worse. Actually, anyone that would elicit that reaction id probably bad news. Although I keep wondering about the woman in the car. Angela? Idk, just spit balling here. (Ew. That's actually a gross saying.)

4,764 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »