Reviews for The Practice of Love
Krista Marie chapter 37 . 6/26
Awesome
Lou65000 chapter 1 . 6/18
Anyone else shook by thebabyEdward let go ?
agatona chapter 38 . 6/2
I have read this fictional story as a WIP sometime ago. I was impressed then.
I re-read this again a week ago and I'm awed again by the story as recommended by Twilight Pay it Forward on Facebook. It is so thoroughly engaging and realistic.
Thank you again for the wonderful work.
IsoldeMorrow chapter 17 . 4/24
This is a great story I'm really enjoying it although I'm not too partial to Bella playing the innocent victim when it comes to Jacob and Edward. Nothing against your writing as I said it's a great story.
readingKs chapter 38 . 4/3
Those last few minutes between father and daughter are precious.
I love this story- so much that I didn’t sleep at all this night so I could read through it.
Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic
shannon30033 chapter 38 . 3/19
The end! Nice and funny with Ness swearing, haha! Thanks for the great story! It was awesome!
WiseOldSoul chapter 34 . 3/18
bella is an idiot. for a smart girl, she overthinks everything
way too fkn much. it was HER that stopped trying to be a
"family" separating poor Nessie from Edward. she is so damn
indecisive or at least has no clue what's right or wrong that she
is, in fact, doing things wrong thinking she is now doing things
right, at least when it comes to edward. she has been annoying for
several chapter now and just when you think she is getting better,
she turns around and does something stupid. edward is a saint
doing everything he can to protect her even while she is behaving
so irrationally and illogically. hope things are all better now...
shannon30033 chapter 26 . 3/17
Yikes! So tough for the two. You are a powerhouse angst writer! Didn't predict even half of the stuff they are up against. Good to be surprised. I know it's been years since you wrote this, but thanks. I'm really enjoying it.
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 3/17
Thanks for writing this story! It's really good and I am liking it so much. I like that you put real places in your writing. That's fun. Thanks!
I don't know if you've realized this, but you're overusing words like dude, fucking and shit. Instead of making them sound mature, they sound like a bunch of teenagers.
This story is amazing. Sometimes I hate all the back story and just wanna get to the Edward Bella portion but wow. I have such a vested interest in all the characters. Will Tanya get over Edward, will Bella be able to break up with Jake, will Jake survive it, will Emmett finally settle down, will Rosalie accept Edward, will James and Victoria go away what will happen when he moves to Trenton. Ugh so much to discover!
kezcullen chapter 34 . 1/14
someone step up and help nessie!
kezcullen chapter 30 . 1/14
i really like the build up of tension you are creating in this story- and how love does not conquer all.
kezcullen chapter 29 . 1/14
arguing cullens! i like it. and rosalie getting shit- it is about time.
kezcullen chapter 18 . 1/13
why does not one person help ness with the speech?is it supposed to sound cute? it sounds dreadful and is so unnecessary- i like the story very much but this is driving me batty.
4,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »