Reviews for The Practice of Love
Snappher chapter 22 . 6/1
Holy fuck! I would not be giving that fucking c*nt my condomafter this! Especialky after she ditched birth control knowing he didnt want kids. Grr! Laurent is a huge pussy!

Is Jake kidnapped? Is the lady in the car with the car seat gonna kidnap Ness for James? Or is it Victoria in disguise?
Featherfreak chapter 38 . 5/23
Thank you for sharing this with us, really enjoyed it.
marykent chapter 38 . 5/10
Thanks for writing! I spent more time in the past week and a half enjoying this story then I really ought to have, but i couldn't stop!
Kopec82 chapter 38 . 4/1
Love the vegetarian Edward, really lie this story shame that Jacob had to die. Really good job but who did Little Bell marrie?
mj chapter 10 . 3/25
I feel so bad for Jake. He deserves better. How can Bella use him like this? I mean seriously she asks him to move with her because he'll keep her safe and now she gets off thinking about someone else! How can someone do that? And she's no even guilty about it well not guilty enough! I don't know what else to say. But I am still reading this coz that's life and you are a damn good writer. I just hope you give Jake a happy ending because he deserves it.
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 38 . 3/8
Long time no stalk :P Good god woman I just decided to reread some old favourites and you were my first. Swoony sigh, I STILL LOVE THIS :D

Gonna read all the rest of them now :P
Abaire chapter 19 . 2/18
I'm half way through, but I thought I should stop and review. Three words: you're the bomb. Can't say it any better than that.
Jessterday chapter 27 . 2/5
Damn! My kids have been neglected all day long. Their mama has bien reading TPOL since yesterday...for the second time.'s sooooo good.
Flora Mile chapter 38 . 1/27
loved this story like no tomorrow. Amazing.
Flora Mile chapter 26 . 1/25
I have to say u made me cry… loving this story and i understand why this happened!

love one simple word.
Namesse chapter 36 . 1/13
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 1/11
(Crying because it's gonna be over)

This was just beautiful...thanks so much for your hard and wonderful work on this story!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 1/11
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 1/11
Awwww. Nessie and Ewoord are back together! I don't want this to end damnit! Now what the hell are zedward and Bella waiting for?
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 1/10
Oh come on, they both need to be together right now. They are perfect for Edward and he is perfect for them..little Bell needs him so much! Let him have them please?
4,552 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »