Reviews for The Practice of Love
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
So jake should Come back and watch bella with edward now? She is a bitch.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Bella is a bitch.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
I feel sorry for jake, he deserves better than bella.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
Its pretty clear that Bella used Jacob,she was never in love with him, he raised her child when she studied and worked.
kalibean chapter 38 . 6/23/2015
Not sure how I missed this story along the way...maybe it's my built in angst avoider ;) Loved it, though! I really enjoyed the characters and plot.
Snappher chapter 29 . 6/1/2015
Did edward still give that bitch his condo?

Lol on the screaming dinner scene - i just ate dinner with my folks and it ended the same way! Lol...families are a pain in the ass.
Snappher chapter 25 . 6/1/2015
Oh, shit! Charlie!

I cant believe you killed jake. :(. Kidnapping woypuld be less mean
Snappher chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
Holy fuck! I would not be giving that fucking c*nt my condomafter this! Especialky after she ditched birth control knowing he didnt want kids. Grr! Laurent is a huge pussy!

Is Jake kidnapped? Is the lady in the car with the car seat gonna kidnap Ness for James? Or is it Victoria in disguise?
Featherfreak chapter 38 . 5/23/2015
Thank you for sharing this with us, really enjoyed it.
marykent chapter 38 . 5/10/2015
Thanks for writing! I spent more time in the past week and a half enjoying this story then I really ought to have, but i couldn't stop!
Kopec82 chapter 38 . 4/1/2015
Love the vegetarian Edward, really lie this story shame that Jacob had to die. Really good job but who did Little Bell marrie?
mj chapter 10 . 3/25/2015
I feel so bad for Jake. He deserves better. How can Bella use him like this? I mean seriously she asks him to move with her because he'll keep her safe and now she gets off thinking about someone else! How can someone do that? And she's no even guilty about it well not guilty enough! I don't know what else to say. But I am still reading this coz that's life and you are a damn good writer. I just hope you give Jake a happy ending because he deserves it.
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 38 . 3/8/2015
Long time no stalk :P Good god woman I just decided to reread some old favourites and you were my first. Swoony sigh, I STILL LOVE THIS :D

Gonna read all the rest of them now :P
Abaire chapter 19 . 2/18/2015
I'm half way through, but I thought I should stop and review. Three words: you're the bomb. Can't say it any better than that.
Jessterday chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Damn! My kids have been neglected all day long. Their mama has bien reading TPOL since yesterday...for the second time. OMG...it's sooooo good.
4,559 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »