Reviews for The Practice of Love
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 1/10
Love this fic! (Best review I can do, it's 3:32 am) :)
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 1/9
Oh I love this Edward so much. I'm not mad at Bella. Her atty scared the shit out of her and Bella was already feeling guilty for loving Edward. She was mad at Jacob and he ended up dead, a lot of guilt there. She has so many memories of her and Jake, but he chose that life with her and she found out what she was missing after Edward. I cried so hard reading Edwards words added to their list and the sushi, shoes and the loving he gave her thru his words. Bella is trying to protect Nessie with her job in peril, her guilt over Jacob. But Nessie needs Edward as much as Bella does. I do understand her though. I feel bad for her and especially Edward because he loves her so. :(
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 1/9
Damn, what a fabulous writer you are Luv! I have to admit that I cried. But not over Bella. I cried when Edward cried and Esme rocked him, man did I cry, then again when he cried with Ness. Edward needed to cry, he needed some of the pressure off him from years ago and now for Bella and Ness. Oh please Lord help this little new family hold together by holding each other!
(Yes, I'm praying for fictional characters) :)
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 1/9
Ok, now was it Jacob, the stranger from WA, Esme or (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) James. I am so glad I'm reading this as a complete story because all I have to do is tap on "next" to find out who is at the door hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 1/9
I thought he got away with it! Damn that bitch Kate and that bitch Tanya! How could they do that to him? Well I guess revenge is best served cold, and it was. Jesus what is he going to do now? Poor Edward! Poor Bella because of course, she is going to blame herself...
He told her he loved her! Oh Lord, Pls let Edward revel in his love and enjoy his life like he never could before. He so deserves it!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 1/8
Bella is so perfect for Edward and as f-cked up as he is, Edward is perfect for her! Bella grounds Edward and Edward gives Bella passion, passion that she never experienced before. I am so happy for these two. Add in sweet, bold, silly Little Bell and Edward is swimming in joy. These are things he has never experienced and now he has been lifted up, he just needs to hold on!
God I love this story. Thanks so much for your hard work on this Luv!
God Bless, Anita
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 1/8
I am so happy for them! I can't help feeling that James is gonna come into things and maybe either hurt Bella again or steel Vanessa away...and God I hope not. I want Ewoord to be her father and Bella's husband.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 1/8
Thank God! I am so glad they are finally aware that they love each other. Damn that seemed like a long time coming! I so happy that they made love. I can't wait until poor Jacob is out of the picture and in love with Leah like he should be! Hehe. Wonderful, exciting story. Thanks so much for your hard work writing this story!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 1/8
I just knew all that was from Jake, not Edward. Damn I want to punch Edward but he's trying to do what he believes to be the right thing for Bella. I know that it is killing him too. Poor Edward, Poor Jacob and poor Bella!
Atwiggs chapter 15 . 1/7
Oh poor Edward! I'm glad she's not his client anymore, that way, one day they can be together. I also think he should not see her as his Dr. Ever again. He can go to Carlisle or another Dr. I don't like this Carlisle, he seems to be more worried about Bella than Edward! F-ck that! Edward needs as much help as Bella, if not more. Bella tries to help him but somebody is always interrupting them. Edward is trying to change to be a better person but he needs a lot of help. Pls somebody help him, he's such a good person considering all he's been through!
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 1/7
God when he sucked her finger...so hot!
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 1/7
Oh I wish they could be together...I love how Edward is holding her for comfort and how Bella fell into his arms. I can't stand Jacob or Mike but I know they are part of her life. It's like she is with these people because she needed them but what she really needs is that spark from Edward. She is such a vibrant, loving person but all Jake gives her is security' which is a big deal, but she needs so much more. She has so much more to give and I hope she ends up giving it all to Edward. He needs her so...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 1/7
Definitely more than a crush! She doesn't love Jake the same way.

I just love little Nessie with her dancin, singing and laughing! I love how she calls him Ewoord, she is so precious!

I feel bad for Jake because he really loves Bella. Hey maybe he and Tanya could get together, teehee.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 1/7
These two cannot stay away from each other. It's like they are pulled together by centrifugal force or something. I think Edward will try to not cross the line and maybe Bella won't either but who knows if they can do it. I hope they do cross the line :)
4,533 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »