Reviews for The Practice of Love
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Loved the chapter! K Jacob needs to go fishing and have an accident and not come back or meet his soul mate or something! Ok I think you know how much I hate Jacob!
Teri7171 chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Well I liked the way you wrote this chapter especially the ending. If something would have happened in Bella's office then they both would have been feeling guilty. Bella needs to come after Edward and now she is angry and probably will do just that. I can foresee where Edward will be spending 4 days over Labor Day. Can't wait! Love it.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Thanks for Part II, M!

Now I just want MORE, MORE, MORE! :)

I'm so loving this story! I absolutely think it's at the very tippy-top of my favorites!

I'll be looking forward to the next Chapter!
Jo Cullen chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
OMG can they please get together already! Although for the first time ever I actually feel sorry for shuold find him someone too before the end. And a fabulous lemon too please!
gossip-bangkok chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
Edward need to just say it, out loud.

Poor Bella.

Can I just kidnap Jacob for a while so Bella and Edward can work their shitz out?

Thank you!

Love it

Can't wait for more
Kahlilsbaby chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
omfg u gottta b kiddin me i cnt wait for more i wanna kno wat happens i want her to be wit edward even nessie loves him nd she barly knos him! plz post soon!
Kristina chapter 12 . 8/3/2010
what a great chapter! I loved it, and you didn't dissapoint me at all! I caaan't wait to read more, honestly, I might die!
Frechdachs chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Thank you for this awesome chapter. You really deserve by far more reviews! I like you slow way to develop your story. Looking forward the next update. Sorry for my bad English!
Sami-Santina chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Great Chapter, it ended perfectly.

James is an asshole! I hope he gets what is about to come his way. Bella's story i so sad i hate James for what he did to her, but im happy that Jacob was their to save and help bella through alot of this stuff.

Cannot wait for the next chapter

your doing an fantastic job )

Cheers

Sami.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
It ended PERFECTLY! As much as I'd like to be able to read it all right now, and have E&B run away into the sunset, I would like EVEN MORE (in a crazy sadistic way) to let it drag out for 40 chapters, have Jake find his soul mate and have it all end happily-ever-after style. [sigh]
akjamma chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
bellas story was so sad, its hard to think about that really happening to someone. looks like we may see some action on labor day wknd ?
BelovedSunshine chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
Great chapter~Just LOVE this story!

I found myself thinking about these characters at different times this week. Thanks~
TD699 chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I actually think this chapter ended the way it should have. There is no reason (So far) to hate Jacob in this story; he's been a faithful friend & a good boyfriend to Bella. Edward did the right thing to walk out before making things more awkward. And I think Alice needs to back off, she can't be everyone's BFF and encourage things between E & B at the same time.
reesessweetie chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
great chapter! and omg. that james is an asshole! i hope he rots in hell for what he did to bella... and it scares me that he's started a new family... i hope he isn't being abusive towards them too... but you cna't hide an abusive behavior forever...it's only a matter of time before he hurts them too
Bunch2009 chapter 12 . 8/2/2010
I am a little confused. Was Bella trying to tell Edward she likes him too with Jake downstairs? Maybe I misunderstood it.. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great update.
4,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »