Reviews for The Practice of Love
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I wish Jake would just disappear LOL

Love it

Wow. That was a good chapter

Thanks ;)
sherryola chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Another wonderful chapter. How fun that Edward is the lawyer! Yes, I'm glad he took her case and I'm glad she accepted him. And I wish Jacob was out of the picture, but i've already told you how much I dislike Jacob in general, so unless he's portrayed as gay or happily involved with someone else, i always just want him out of the picture. LOL. I think Edward will fight through hell fire for bella, so he'll be the prefect person to handle her case.
Teri7171 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Oh I guessed that the lawyer was going to be Edward. Now, it is getting very interesting. She just needs to dump Jake.
imlovinfanfic chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
i wonder if bella is going to break things off with jake anytime soon. i mean obviously feels something for edward and that should make her question why she's with jake. it's not fair to jake or her if she's not in love with him. i know she loves him but it's not the kind of love that you build a happy marriage on. she needs to tell him they need to take a break from each other.
akjamma chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
really liked this chapter. I was wondering when Jake and Edward would meet. I cant wait to see where this is going !
chmcolli chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
He is of course being unprofessional in terms of taking her on as a client, given their "murky" feelings for one another, and she shouldn't have accepted. That being said, I believe that he will work in her best interests. However, if James is having her watched, then he is going to start directing his attention to a possible inappropriate relationship between the two of them. Then it becomes one big clusterfuck. Also, I'm sort of unclear on Bella's feelings for Jake, and where he plays into the whole custody thing. Anyway, look forward to the next update!
KareBear1965 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Loved it loved it loved it.

Hugs
pnkats chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
uh no. i mean who would turn HIM down. not me.
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Excellent update. Their lives are now intertwined. I am glad Edward broke up with Tanya and now just waiting for Bella to do the same thing.
billy41 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
when is bella going to dump jake soon i hope xx
Jilly90 chapter 8 . 7/12/2010
OMG, love your story, I m still behind a chapter. I took a break from A&P1 to read chapter 7 and after I finished, ch 8 was in my inbox! Anyway, imperfection in the Twilight characters is great! I just hope Bella can find away to get free of James and Victoria before they scar her daughter for life (thats all I can think about when I think of this story is James and how evil writers make his character!)
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
"What the fucking fuck?" I love that line. I don't know the law about client/lawyer or doctor/patient relationships (and frankly I don't care), but regardless he of COURSE has to take her as a client. And he has to beat the FUCK out of James.
reesessweetie chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
sure, i know it's bad to cross the line with a patient or client but what i see family members treat their loved ones all the time, and on tv, it's pretty normal to have family members represent each other... but yeah, i can see how bad it can be when you judgment gets clouded and other people might think that you're biased. it's better to be on neutral ground when it comes to business or court cases. honestly, i don't see how james can stand a chance against bella. he was abusive, he doesn't have a good job (at least, i dont think), and he never paid child support. that sounds like a dead beat dad to me. i don't know how any judge can grant nessie to him, even shared custody, not if he's beat bella before.
Sheedevil16j chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
Hey Hey Girlie!

I haven't reviewed anything in such a long time and I am sorry for that. I'm really feeling this story right now. It is always hard for me when Bella starts out with Jake and Edward with Tanya and then they meet... But I feel like our (hopefully) future love birds are making progress. How cute was the interaction between Ewoord and Nessie (btw, I like that her name is Vanessa instead of some craziness like Reneesme; because that's just not real life). There is no way that Bella and have a non-date with Edward and my thought is that he is the amazing lawyer that wins a whole bunch of cases involving kids (which is funny cuz we talked about how Edward is not a huge kid fan). I think it would be super awesome if Jake has some sort of car emergency and cant make it to LOVE park at noon... I'm just saying. Why is it that these characters, E & B, make me want to condone things like cheating and lying and what ever else is morally wrong. I mean if Edward needed to rob a bank so he and Bella could be together, I would be right there saying "well as long as they end up together, I think its worth it." HAHA... wow, what does that say about me as a person! Great job... ready to read some more :) Jamie
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
it's sad that jacob and nessie has become so close... when bella eventually breaks up with him, it's going to be really messy... what with her dad and billy being close, and nessie and jacob being so close too...

btw, i love the way you wrote nessie before. i've already mentioned this before, but she sure knows how to be the life of a party! she's soo adorable and cute and everything she does is endearing! she's copmletely different from her mom, who tends to be more on teh shy and timid side in social settings...
4,558 | « Prev Page 1 .. 278 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 298 .. Last Next »