Reviews for The Practice of Love
KareBear1965 chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
You left me hanging... Keep it coming and hurry and write.

Hugs
BeachRosey chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Love Emmett! Poor Jake. Can't wait for the lunch.
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
Hey M!

Just read Chapter 9! I love this story so much! It's definitely more than lunch...to both of them! I just love how all of his family already loves Bella & "Little Bell"! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Looking forward to Chapter 10...soon...I hope! :) Love your story-telling abilities!
njochara chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
very good as usual
Jo Cullen chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
omg your killing me! E and B have to be together, but poor Jacob, you have to find someone for him too!

Keep up the good work, great story
akjamma chapter 10 . 7/19/2010
GRRRR you left us hanging !
kristina chapter 9 . 7/17/2010
I loved this chapter, and I loved that Edward was the lawyer! I knew it! It was so cool to read about the meeting with the three of them, and the felings around! :D Keep up doing the great work, and I really looking forward to an update!

I was wondering when Bella and Edward are going to kiss?

( I hope it happens soon )

I hope Bella ditch Jakob for Edward, that would be really fun.

I would like that Bella and Jakob can still be friends though...

PS: And I like that you write dirty, so please, keep it up! :)
TwilightFan104 chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
Now we are really getting somewhere! Great way to really heat things up. Too funny how Emmett busted Edward about his feelings towards Bella. I just hope for now he keeps his motuh shut. Of course, it seems anyone within ten feet of them together can see the chemistry, even Jake, poor guy.

Loved your ethical question in the A/N. Love the term un-relationship, especially since what they have is the total opposite. There is no way either of them would have been able to turn the other down for long. Good insight on Edward's part about this being the best thing he can do for Bella. No doubt he will be going above and beyond, giving her his all. And that is what you want from your lawyer. Professionals of all kinds work for their freinds and family all the time with no problems. Can't wait to see how you make this all play out.
MELLOW chapter 9 . 7/14/2010
i JUST LOVE YOUR STORY! I can't wait to read more!so please update sooonnn!I'll follow you 'till the end!

I don't think that he's being a bad Lawyer, nothing happens (yet!) and Bella is clearly in better hands with ed than with jake...CLEARLY! It's so refreshing to read you it change from the rest of the stuff we can find on the site!so keep going!see you!

mellow
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
Nooooooo! He's sure as hell should not have turned her down..he's being an excellent lawyer..& because of the way he feels about her and Lil' Bell he'll go above and beyond the call of duty to keep them safe..I'm sorry but she's with Jacob for all the wrong reasons..she feels a sense of obligation because he was there when James hurt her, I'm not disputing the fact that she loves him, because she does, but it's not I wanna spend my life with you love! I'm now going to suffer from withdrawals waiting for the next chapter!

Krazie

xoxo
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
Wonderful chapter...I've been on pins & needles for more interaction with these two...& a super plus that Vanessa luvs Edward..I jus luv me sum Lil' Bell...she's hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter...thanx a million for a great story!
BeachRosey chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
Jake is going to catch on, I'm sure of it. Edward seems like the type that isn't going to give up, and Jake is going to get his heart broken. I love E and B together, but I still don't like to see Jake get hurt when he hasn't done anything wrong. Love the chapter!
Mother Esme chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
Another GREAT chapter! I especially loved the last line! wonder what Jake is thinking at this point? can't wait for more!
Laiye Laiye chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
An un-relationship huh? Hilarious. I think since Edward is the best attorney he should take the case. This will be difficult for him and Bella but the lines have aleady blurred with the un-date.
ebonyjorgieriggs chapter 9 . 7/13/2010
I think Jake should have an unexpected meeting or something so they can have their un-lunch/un-date with just the three of them :-) I loved how Bella asked Jake to leave the room. Excellent chapter...can't wait to read more!

Serena