Reviews for The Practice of Love
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Good chapter! Can't wait for the rest of her story!
carey1090 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
Great chapter. Can't wait to read the next update.
yummi23 chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
why did bella keep looking back at the desk? Anyway, again A good Chapter, I just want to know what's going to happen!IS SHE GOING TO KISS HIM? I hope the next update will be soon 'cause I can't wait to read more! thanks!
J. Anne Brown chapter 9 . 7/27/2010
Woo! Finally! Wow, I am loving this story SO much, Marie, you're a genius. Their magnetism for each other is palpable, and although I figured out right before it happened that Edward was the lawyer Jake wanted Bella to see, it didn't happen to easily or quickly, greta job! I can't wait to go home tonight, read these next 2 chapters, and post tomorrow how much I loved them, too! Love you and your writing, M! You rock!
BelovedSunshine chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
LOVE your story!

I'm not a fan of Jake/Bella together. At ALL. SO this was tough for me. I almost gave up. Then, they walked into Mr Masen's office. I was completely hooked from that point on~teehee.

Great writing

Great Story

Thanks~
trishchar chapter 11 . 7/27/2010
i love epov!
rockstardance04 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
No don't end it there. This chapter was so good. I can't wait to see what happens. I loved all the awkwardness with the bbq. So funny. I wonder what james is gonna try to do.I hope he doesn't get to her or nessie. Can't wait to read more.
reesessweetie chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
thanks for this chapter!

i feel so sorry for jacob. he knows that edward is after bella but there's nothing he can do about it but to trust bella. i hate to see that his trust will be misplaced in her because even if she's not cheating on jacob physically, she's cheating emotionally by allowing herself to get into situations where she knows she will develop more feelings for him. not that she had a choice... edward was quite persuasive at getting her to choose him as her lawyer.
Kahlilsbaby chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
omfg you just gotta stop there dnt you lol jk! but tht was amazing it was extrmly amazin ...it was perfect and i deff cnt wait for more! please update soon!
akjamma chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
GAHHH you left us hanging ! LOL
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I loved it! Keep going and update again soon! u r an awesome writer! :D
BeachRosey chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Love how he thinks like when she said Jake would clean up the mess and he thought he didn't care what Jacob did.
twitipat chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Loved it. I love nessie and Edward being protective of her. I'm afraid he's going to go back to tanya. Please don't let him go back to her. It will be better for her in the long run and I hate the way she is acting.
Ticcing Bat chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
you wrote this brilliantly well
Scrimmy chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
OMG, it's like you are teasing us. Very good job, can't wait till you give me more. Loving it. Now I am afraid Jake will walk in and be the a-hole he is and then there will be a fight and she will shut Edward out of her life. She needs him I still read Prelude about once a month... He physically needs her too. Please give them what they want(actually NEED). Looking forward and remembering how damn good you are at this. Thank you, hugs, Bobbie
4,663 | « Prev Page 1 .. 280 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 300 .. Last Next »