Reviews for The Practice of Love
TwilightFan104 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter! So much going on. I love how Nessie quickly won everyone over and how Edward refers to her as Little Bell. Wonder if he will refer to her that way when he meets with Bella and Jake (yes, I am guessing that is who the appointment is with).

Poor Bella. I don't think she has done anything wrong yet, but her mind is certainly headed that way. Soemtimes we can't fight fate no matter how hard we try. And we all know Bella's conscious will having her trying to fight it.

You are doing a great job building the E&B chemistry. neither can deny it. Nicely done having Edward admit that Bella makes him feel happy! He can't really think it willb e an undate, but he is in a lot of denial so I can't wait to see how it plays out. Especially since Emmett & Rose are probably going to give each other a run their moeny.
dolphin62598 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Great chapter! I'm loving this story! I can't wait to see what's for lunch and the lawyer appointment should be interesting!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I think she doesnt know what shes doing... She cares for Jake, obviously, but shes in a "love at first sight" situation (to call it something) and thatll fuck up with anyones actions... No, I think shes kept it together pretty well... (I think I would have stoped fantasizing by now and done something ridiculously stupid...) Does Edward think they ca have a non-date... I believe he does. He really wouldnt rip a family apart intentionally... He has himself convinced that he wants to be near her in any capacity (friens -whatev!) Even when hes reaaaaally clear he wants her... not making sense here, but such is love, isnt it?
meadow11 chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
I am feeling really really bad for Jake. Bella is well on her way to making a mess. Is it wrong of me to want her to? Totally loved the interaction with Bella, Nessie and Edward and so love his nickname for Nessie. Sweeter than sweet.

So, I'm thinking I know who the lawyer will be...
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Lots to comment on!

I loved the humor in this chapter. Carseat dance off...hehe.

I think Bella's obviously gotten emotionally invested in Edward. Not a good thing when she's in relationship w/someone else. I can understand how her heart can change, baby steps at a time and before she'll know it, she's nowhere near where she'd planned. This happens especially when one is not honest w/their own self let alone others. She's scared of her attraction, and rightly so, being w/Jake. But again she's not heartless and doesn't want to hurt anyone (that possibility has nearly sailed, though). She has a big heart.

One can't control, predict, or plan who they are attracted to (i'd give up lord knows what to spend an afternoon w/ a certain 6'1, talented, hot as hell musically inclined Englishman, rawr).

The issue is that one *can* control who they fall in love with. Attraction? chemistry? Those on the other hand, are completely involuntary. Loving someone is a choice, as are the steps to get there although attraction/chemistry just makes those choices a lot more palatable.

I understand Bella. if she follows her heart and what's best for Nessie, she needs to be honest w/herself and Jake.

And I love your music choices. Albeit, I don't think I can look at Aunt Jemima the same way again, lmao.

~written fr my cell~

Art of Dreaming
deleteme.deleteme.deleteme chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Loved it but...please update again soon!
Kahlilsbaby chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I dont think that they can have an un date and further more they shouldnt they need to be together in my opinion cuz u only get "electicity" with the one u shuld be with lol but i seriously cnt wait until the next chapter and the top of the page thing in the authors note how ppl r sayin the characters aint right they r absolutly perfect bcuz thts the way tht u wanted them. I think this is one of the best storys on this website so farr it kicks butt...btw srry my comment was so long lol keep writin cnt wait for thenext update
Jocelyn Belikov chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Awesome Story Absolutely Love It!

I cant wait to read the next chapter.

I bet Edward is the lawyer

huh huh?

Lol(:

Update Soon!

I'll buy you a cherry ice ;)

-JocelynBelikov
pengirl25 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I loved, loved, loved this chapter! Especially the subtle hand touching (yeah, I'm a sap), the interactions with Nessie, the Tanya bit, well...everything! Can't wait to see what Bella's reaction will be when she finds out who the lawyer is :) And when she will no doubt have lunch with said lawyer. Great chapter.
Teri7171 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Bella needs to dump Jake. Absolutely hate that Taya. I am going to make a guess that the lawyer will be none other than Edward. Well, I guess I shall wait and see. Can't wait for more.
irmasencullens chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
woaaaaaaaaaa,i cant say anythings,not yet!my breat still in this story,its just like...i lost the words here!

well,i need to say its the greatest chapter ever!

finaly Edward find what he need,happy!and Bella,poor her,undone with her own feeling?but 1 thing i would never try what Bella doing to her daughter.i means,is it good go let 4 years old child listen to such music?well,in my state(with a lot freaking peoples)its kinda too "sensitive"?mother also forbide me to do such things when i was kid?ok whatever,forgot the forbiden things,however i love how the story going,slow but sure!keep writing,its so amazing!

God bless you all,and have a great days!
LovisaW chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
Hi!

Awesome chapter again! I really don't think Bella and Edward can have anything 'normal'. I mean Bella feels sparks when there are people around, how will it be when they are alone? I really hope you post soon, cause your story is very thrilling! It's so good, so please update soon!

/Lovisa
KareBear1965 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I loved that chapter and there is no such thing as a non-date.

Hugs
Sanna86 chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
More! Gimme moooooore! :)
tghb chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
hey, i'm all for whatever gets e/b together. I'm guessing e is the lawyer b has an appointment with. I'm just not a jake fan.
4,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 280 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 300 .. Last Next »