Reviews for The Practice of Love
Scrimmy chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
OMG, it's like you are teasing us. Very good job, can't wait till you give me more. Loving it. Now I am afraid Jake will walk in and be the a-hole he is and then there will be a fight and she will shut Edward out of her life. She needs him I still read Prelude about once a month... He physically needs her too. Please give them what they want(actually NEED). Looking forward and remembering how damn good you are at this. Thank you, hugs, Bobbie
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Im loving his reaction, because all he sees is Jakes love for Bella.. not so much her love for him...I was nervous when he contemplated calling Tanya..please I beg you dont let him call...If you care anything about my sanity... HE WILL NOT MAKE THAT CALL! phew..now that thats all cleared up...cant wait for the next chapter!

Krazi

xoxo
bakergirl24 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
So yeah, I discovered you on . Which is really cool since I have not been alerted to the new chapter on Freedom Writers.

OK, so he did see her at the fountain arguing with Jake. font"#FF0080"In that moment, I had one of those flashes where I wished I wasn't broken. Jacob Black could sit outside on a summer night and have a beer with Bella like a normal boyfriend, and he could have an argument with her, and then he could make up with her and take her in his arms and kiss her. And then he could leave her sitting on the edge of a fountain without looking back, because he'd be seeing her later that night, and every night for the immediate future.

Asshole/color I love the fact that he was so happy about it. LMAO.

Why am I thinking she was having those same exact thoughts about him? He should be afraid. :) font color"#FF0080""I could take those from you," Bella offered, glancing at my hand and the beer I was holding. She walked towards me almost tentatively, like she was scared, and I couldn't help thinking that her instincts were right on the money. She should have been frightened. Because standing across from Bella, my eyes darting over her bare arms and legs, her bare feet, watching her walk towards me, holy fucking shit, my intentions were murky, even to myself./color

Ok, so I know she thought about Edward and the desk at the office. So is it a desk in general or are you leaving something out? font color"#FF0080"I chose the desk chair, and Bella's eyes widened, looking between me and the desk and back again./color Which brings me to this...Is the next chapter going to be in her point of view. I would love to know what she is thinking.

In real life no one ever wants to be that girl. font color"FF0080""This is just hard to say, Edward. Because, I never wanted to think I was so weak, so stupid. But when I look back, I want to slap that girl and tell her to run, to transfer out of the city, to go to her mom, or her dad, or… I never wanted to be the victim. I wasn't raised that way, and… and looking at you sitting over there, I don't want to be her now."/colorIt's funny what people do for love or what they will put up with. I'm glad your wrote this story with her leaving his dumb ass.

Why do I think later we are going to find out her pregnancy was no accident? font color"#FF0080"And then I got pregnant. I was using a diaphragm, but, I got pregnant anyway, and… and I felt like, like I was trapped… and I was… I was…I -"/color

Oh good lord...if Jake sees this he is going to shit a brick. font color"#FF0080Before I knew it, I was next to her on the couch, my arms around her as she sobbed, pressing her face against my chest, her warm tears bleeding into the thin cotton of my shirt. And then, like she was giving in, finally, she wrapped her arms around me, grabbed my shirt in her fists, and pressed her shaking body against mine./color

I can't wait for the next chapter. You are rapidly moving up my list for favorite story. I am always eager to check to see if there is an update. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us. Take care, be safe and peace. T.
MySweetEscape chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Geez, the angst is ridiculous. Not ridiculous in the sense of "you shouldn't be writing this or id doesn't make sense", but in the sense that it is just so overwhelming. I wish both of them would just put themselves out of their misery and stay out of each others lives. But I get that it is so hard for them because of that pull. That damn pull is gonna be the death of all of them. I'm afraid of Edward putting himself out of the misery though because the last thing I want for him is to go back to Tanya. I don't want him faking, I want him genuinely happy. I want him to be able to cash in the prescription. Even without having all the pieces of his past, I can tell he's been through enough already and that even though he can't see it he is a good man considering. I will say this though, even though I know who I want together, I REALLY don't want to see Jake hurt because he really is a great guy.

Anyways, enough angst. I love Ness and Alice's idea to work with her! It should be awesome.

Til next time...
kristina chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Oh my god! I cant wait to read more! I really hope that they kiss! I liked everything, really!
MadelineRenee chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I like it. I mean, let's face it - there is a reason her and Jacob never got married...
Teri7171 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I love your story. I don't blame Edward for having those thoughts about Jacob at all. Even though he is very nice in your story, he is also very jealous (okay, maybe he has a right to be). But of course we all want to see her with Edward. Love it and can't wait for more.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
AUGH! Crap... I didn't want it to end. I love this story so much I actually re-read it while I was on vacation (first time I've re-read a fanfic) and I'm so glad I did. I missed some of the nuances, especially since I'm reading it one chapter at a time with a break in between. If I was reading it begining to end I probably wouldn't have forgotten things like why Edward was fantasizing about syrup on a bed (I mean besides the fact that why WOULDN'T you want to fantasize about Edward on a bed with syrup)... oh yeah... the watermellon ice.
MsEm chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
I know this is an Edward and Bella story which means they eventually end up together.. I'm dying to see how you are going to have her break it off with Jacob, who's been her friend since they were little. Jacob seems so possessive..? of her. I'm guessing that might be the breaker of the relationship, but then again, it will probably be just her letting him down gently. These are just theories of mine that I'm anxious to find out about.

Obviously, Edward needs to work on himself before any of that happens. Plus, all this stuff with James..

great story!
Aslyone39 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Poor Bella, it is good that she is relying on Edward now, I think he has finally started to crack through the trust issue with her. Keep Jacob downstairs for awhile, she needs to keep holding onto Eddie.

Twilight beer funny

Vampire erotica who would ever read something like that...nope nobody we know.
tghb chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
bella really likes edward, the attraction has already been established. we all know she needs to get rid of jake and take things further with edward.
Rachael Ray chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
no you cant do that...thats not very nice...just to leave me there like that lol
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Hey M!

So happy to see the new chapter! I think Edward sees the comfort of Bella & Jake's relationship, but he doesn't see the love or spark from Bella that he sees & feels when she looks him or they touch. He's afraid he can't be what she needs but he wants to be...so bad!

I think he'll be just what she & "Little Bell" needs! (I hope anyway...not a Jacob fan...sorry...just always has to be "Edward & Bella"!) :)

I know I just got a new chapter today, but I hope you can update us again real soon...I'm so loving this romance! :)

Love you M

B
KareBear1965 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
Iloved it loved it loved it but your evil for leaving it like you did.

Hugs
billy41 chapter 11 . 7/26/2010
please tell me when bella is going to get rid of jake i dont like him xx
4,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 280 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 300 .. Last Next »