Reviews for The Practice of Love
vereen72 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I love this story it keeps better every chapter. I can't wait to see how she is going to end her relationship with Jacob to be with Edward. I will be waiting for your next chapter with baited breath.
Kahlilsbaby chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
omg this was frickkin amazin but i deff cnt wait for more please write nd publish it aoon i love this little story of yours. i still think they shuld be togethter nd i think aventualy youll have them together but idk cn only hope lol cnt wait for more ur frickin amazin :D
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Just started reading your story and I love it already! Keep it up!
Scrimmy chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Edward and Bella Have to be together. There is no other way. He will be such a good lawyer for her because he cares so much already. He is the very best attorney for her. He will keep her safe and maybe she can get the courage to send Jake packing and Edward can keep her safe up close and personally. I can't stand stories where they aren't together. I like yours because it is moving that way. Your stories always appeal to me. I love how surprised he was when they got there. I was surprised too. I realized it was Jake who had the appointment but I thought maybe he was just interviewing attorneys so when he heard her voice I had to read the 2 or 3 sentences a few times to get it right. Great job.

Hugs, Bobbie
InkAddict89 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Marie, this story is fucktastic! I LOVED all the little smart ass remarks Edward makes...

'Try not to piss to mark your territory'

'"Go fuck yourself, Edward."

I already did, T. I already fucking did.'

I can't wait to see what Alice has in store for Bella lol

Yeah, the whole un-relationship thing was doomed from the begininng...these two can barely keep their hands off each other when they're together so it's only a matter of time before one of them slips up...wonder what will happen to Jake then?...guess i'll have to read to find out :)

Did i mention this story is FUCKTASTIC?
Rachael Ray chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
this is great...i love love love love it...i cant wait untill she gives him the hole story.. i want to know what he thinks.. i cant wait to see if they get together and to see what happens to jake... i love your story so much
Ana Fluttersby chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Of course its a good idea for Edward to represent Bella, hes the best... its the smart choice... Hell have to try to be professional... but this is Bella and Edward, so it doesnt matter... theyll end up together... right? RIGHT?

Sigh... no tiem for more... kisses and thanks for the update!
tessa chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Ooohhh this is getting good! Can't wait to see how it all unfolds!
trishchar chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
SWOON! Loved this!
gossip-bangkok chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
I wish Jake would just disappear LOL

Love it

Wow. That was a good chapter

Thanks ;)
sherryola chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Another wonderful chapter. How fun that Edward is the lawyer! Yes, I'm glad he took her case and I'm glad she accepted him. And I wish Jacob was out of the picture, but i've already told you how much I dislike Jacob in general, so unless he's portrayed as gay or happily involved with someone else, i always just want him out of the picture. LOL. I think Edward will fight through hell fire for bella, so he'll be the prefect person to handle her case.
Teri7171 chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
Oh I guessed that the lawyer was going to be Edward. Now, it is getting very interesting. She just needs to dump Jake.
imlovinfanfic chapter 7 . 7/12/2010
i wonder if bella is going to break things off with jake anytime soon. i mean obviously feels something for edward and that should make her question why she's with jake. it's not fair to jake or her if she's not in love with him. i know she loves him but it's not the kind of love that you build a happy marriage on. she needs to tell him they need to take a break from each other.
akjamma chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
really liked this chapter. I was wondering when Jake and Edward would meet. I cant wait to see where this is going !
chmcolli chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
He is of course being unprofessional in terms of taking her on as a client, given their "murky" feelings for one another, and she shouldn't have accepted. That being said, I believe that he will work in her best interests. However, if James is having her watched, then he is going to start directing his attention to a possible inappropriate relationship between the two of them. Then it becomes one big clusterfuck. Also, I'm sort of unclear on Bella's feelings for Jake, and where he plays into the whole custody thing. Anyway, look forward to the next update!
4,642 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »