Reviews for The Practice of Love
pengirl25 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I love your story! I just got an alert about it yesterday through C2 and immediately started reading cause I just love me some Homewrecking Bella/Edward stories ;) Looking forward to the second part of this ch. although if you haven't finished it before tonight, I doubt we'll get it after you've seen Eclipse, am I right? I know I'm going to be gone for about 8 hrs. as I'm going to the 3 movie marathon. YAY! Everyone enjoy Eclipse! :D
meadow11 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
First of all- phew! No cancer! So glad.

Second- the whole male vagina thing! I had no idea. Edward's reaction to that was hysterical- loved it!

The best part? Bella's Rx.
dolphin62598 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Oh this was a lovely chapter! I loved Edward and Bella's interaction! You've got a great story here and I'm anxious to read more!
dolphin62598 chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Great chapter! I'm sure we haven't heard the last from Tanya though! She doesn't seem like the type to let go very easily!
meadow11 chapter 3 . 6/29/2010
oh please let Edward be cancer free...

I hate an abusive James- I'm scared that he is moving so close ...
dolphin62598 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
And so the groundwork is laid for Bella to go to the party! Where she'll see Edward and realize he's a lawyer! WOOOO! This story makes me giddy! LOL! Oh and I love your Rose-she's great!
roxnroll chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
The connection that they have with each other is just awesome. I just wonder how Bella will get what she wants when she has Jake. I can't wait to find out.

meadow11 chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
oh please oh please oh please don't let it be cancer! I don't know if I can handle that.

I am really curious what is up with Edward and Tanya...
dolphin62598 chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
OMG! He doesn't have cancer? WOW! I totally thought he would! Great chapter!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
you have sucked me in!
CoffeeluvaNZ chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Fantastic start! Looking forward to part II
OrlaSmith chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Just gets better and better. I swear I hold my breath whilst reading as feel as if I am there experiencing everything. Cannot wait for the next chapter!
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great Chapter
dolphin62598 chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I loved seeing into Edward's mind a bit! Poor guy! I can't believe he had cancer at age 19! That's awful! I can see Bella helping him through things in the future!
dolphin62598 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
WOW! You've done a great job with Chapter 1! I'm definitely going to be reading through and I've added your story to the Homewrecking C2! Great job! I'm anxious to read Chapter 2!
4,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »