Reviews for The Practice of Love
penelope chapter 7 . 6/27/2010

can't wait for part 2...keep on :D

carey1090 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
Great chapter. Looking forward to reading the next update.
Kahlilsbaby chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
oh my flippin god plz have part 2 posted soon thtt was an ommfg cliffhanger but really good plz write more soon i check my email evrydat too c if uve updated
Scrimmy chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Nicely done Mimi. I love them getting to know each other outside of work, even though it is just a fleeting greeting. Maybe they will get together soon. Maybe the phone call has something to do with James and then she will tell Edwaard everything or maybe Jake will have to fly back to Washington so he can be written out of the story. I have imagined James showing up at the house when she is not home and killing Jake. Not that I am wishing him dead, just maybe gone home to clear the way for them. I can't wait till they actually get together. Good work.

Hugs, Bobbie
Esmerelda01-is-Esme-Brett chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Love it.

Would probably love it more without Jake - the character is just always so unexciting. All he contributes to any Twilight fanfiction plotline is an impediment to Bella and Edwards hanky panky.

Boo! Hiss! lol.

I'm over Jake. I however, really love your premisis of Edward and Bellas relationship and professional situations.

And I usually really hate all FF Tanya characters too (same deal as Jake really, except whiny, and screws Edward over) but I really love your Tanya and your breakup scene.

It was far more fleshed out than the A-typical Tanya and Edward relationship.

So please, more!

TwilightFan104 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Evil cliffy! I bet it is Jake calling. Or maybe Rose checking in. Anyway, loved the building of their chemistry while Bella tries to remember about Jake. Looking forward to the next part.
Jilly90 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Love this story, love it! This chapter brings back memories, my best friend growing up had aunts living in chestnut hill and we used to go there for a party every summer in June, in fact it would have been this weekend. The lovely old houses full of character, instead of the cookie cutter suburban home I grew up in. I always wanted to live in a house like that. Oh well, things change, people grown up and die and we move on. Come on, Alice and the shoes, hahah I guess Bella in this story has some taste in fashion, and at least she has a good cell phone! Cannot wait to read the next chapter! Love it!

Ps- weekends and summers at the shore are great too! I'm eying up Cape May and it's adorable old homes, but its expensive and the ONE Grocery Store would drive me nuts!

Jilly :)
KareBear1965 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
that was a great chapter... not to pleased with the cliffy at the end... so hurry and write the next chapter.

fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I hope you had a great vacation. This is fabulous... and I love that it had a slightly tart flavor. YUM!
Angelesfog chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I'm loving this story!
Erica.K.Bailey chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
OK - now I need Part 2! Very, very interesting developments here. Loving the "sparks"! I'm curious to see how you handle the Jacob situation... Post soon! :-)
Teri7171 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Oh I just love your story. It sounds like Emmett may try and give Edward a run for his money, and I am guessing that the call is from her daughter. ?Can't wait for more.
Viridis73 chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Goodness, this is going to get sooooo very complicated.
Laiye Laiye chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
I loved it. Who was the little girl scowling? Can't wait for the new chapter. Please post it soon, aka hurry up with the editing! Lol
twimoma chapter 7 . 6/26/2010
Well you can't just leave it there! Who is it? is it Jake? I like how Edward is flirting. He needs to flirt it would make him "feel" better.
4,552 | « Prev Page 1 .. 283 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 303 .. Last Next »