Reviews for The Practice of Love

Love it

can't wait for more

thanks
whynotjustjumpintoavolcano chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
twilight/erin brokovich crossover? who would have thought :) i like the way you described girl time with rose. also, it made me thirsty for a margharita (and it's 8 a.m. in my time zone). anyway, thank you!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
this is one of my favorite chapters so far and i think it will probably stay as one throughout the rest of your story. i love the conversation and general repertoire and banter between Bella and Rosalie. i have a feeling this may be one of my favorite Rosalies in all of FF! and i absolutely was cracking up during Rose's set up of Bella's fantasy, what with the Victorian house, billowing sheer curtains, etc. lol! can't wait til the next update!
vereen72 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I love this story. I can't wait to see when they will meet again next. It could be either the party or the hunt for the attorney. Great Job as always.
akjamma chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
great chapter !
Kahlilsbaby chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
goodness gracious god all mighty this is just spectacular lol but really it is amazing u r an awesome writer and i deff cnt wait for more
Tami Flournoy chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I really like how you had Bella believing Rose was everything she wasn't only to find out that Rose believed the same about her...and as soon as they realized it they became friends. How often does that happen? And much more often would it happen if we bothered to get to really know people who intimidated us...(not in a mean way of course :)

Thanks Marie! Plus isn't the Edward in your story an Attorney? Hmmm... And won't she be surprised to find him at the Cullen's anniversary party too!
Jilly90 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Love it, this is one of my all time favorite Twilight FF stories and its only chapter 5! Love it and look forward to more! :)
KareBear1965 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
I loved the chapter and so look forward to the next one.

Hugs
Scrimmy chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
This chap was good for introducing Bella and Rose's relationship and expanding on her relationship with Jake or lack there of. But I really like the chap's that are Edward and Bella. If she goes to the party she may see him there and she may find he is a lawyer and then she can make an appointment or show up and demand to see him without an appt. You know..like tit for tat. I get a feeling from this chap of the pace and I feel it will be several more chap's before they get together. I want them together so badly I would have been happy if she did him on the pile of paper files in her office.

But that is just me. I promise to be patient.

Hugs,

Bobbie
gabby871 chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
please update soon. i can't wait until her fantasies become reality.
Erica.K.Bailey chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Thanks for another chapter! I'm really enjoying this - so now you just have to post more... Soon!
ecxe chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
i had no idea about the appendix thing! im happy he doesnt have cancer, and i understand what you mean when you say this is a story about not having cancer. sometimes the scares give us the most incentive to live.
irmasencullens chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
. lost here!its so interesting,i cant stop!thanks

but i found these things which very distrubing for me,why Edward must have er,,big vagina?i'd rather he have cancer than this funy things,its just make want to laugh to him,oh,poor Edward!LOL

keep writing and please update me when the next chapter out!Love it
carey1090 chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Great chapter. Looking foward to reading more.
4,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 287 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 .. Last Next »