Reviews for The Practice of Love
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 1/10/2015
Oh come on, they both need to be together right now. They are perfect for Edward and he is perfect for them..little Bell needs him so much! Let him have them please?
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 1/10/2015
Oh my God, that was so exciting, f-uckingJames, what an ass! What happened to Carlisle?
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 1/10/2015
Awwww. Little Peanut! Nessie is gonna have a baby to love!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 1/10/2015
Damn, I love how Alice is telling them all like it is! I hate Rosalie in this story! Such a conceited bitch! So glad that Bella called Edward.

I wonder if the woman in the car from WA, is James' wife and she either wants to warn Bella about James or if she wants to hurt Bella. Hmmmm IDK
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 1/10/2015
My goodness, you are a phenominal writer. It's now 4:37 am and I can't stop reading! I also can't stop crying over Jakes funeral and especially over Nessie's role playing with Bella's Barbies about Edward being her Dad. :(
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 1/10/2015
Love this fic! (Best review I can do, it's 3:32 am) :)
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
Oh I love this Edward so much. I'm not mad at Bella. Her atty scared the shit out of her and Bella was already feeling guilty for loving Edward. She was mad at Jacob and he ended up dead, a lot of guilt there. She has so many memories of her and Jake, but he chose that life with her and she found out what she was missing after Edward. I cried so hard reading Edwards words added to their list and the sushi, shoes and the loving he gave her thru his words. Bella is trying to protect Nessie with her job in peril, her guilt over Jacob. But Nessie needs Edward as much as Bella does. I do understand her though. I feel bad for her and especially Edward because he loves her so. :(
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
Damn, what a fabulous writer you are Luv! I have to admit that I cried. But not over Bella. I cried when Edward cried and Esme rocked him, man did I cry, then again when he cried with Ness. Edward needed to cry, he needed some of the pressure off him from years ago and now for Bella and Ness. Oh please Lord help this little new family hold together by holding each other!
(Yes, I'm praying for fictional characters) :)
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Ok, now was it Jacob, the stranger from WA, Esme or (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) James. I am so glad I'm reading this as a complete story because all I have to do is tap on "next" to find out who is at the door hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 1/9/2015
I thought he got away with it! Damn that bitch Kate and that bitch Tanya! How could they do that to him? Well I guess revenge is best served cold, and it was. Jesus what is he going to do now? Poor Edward! Poor Bella because of course, she is going to blame herself...
Guest chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
He told her he loved her! Oh Lord, Pls let Edward revel in his love and enjoy his life like he never could before. He so deserves it!
Atwiggs chapter 19 . 1/8/2015
Bella is so perfect for Edward and as f-cked up as he is, Edward is perfect for her! Bella grounds Edward and Edward gives Bella passion, passion that she never experienced before. I am so happy for these two. Add in sweet, bold, silly Little Bell and Edward is swimming in joy. These are things he has never experienced and now he has been lifted up, he just needs to hold on!
God I love this story. Thanks so much for your hard work on this Luv!
God Bless, Anita
Atwiggs chapter 18 . 1/8/2015
I am so happy for them! I can't help feeling that James is gonna come into things and maybe either hurt Bella again or steel Vanessa away...and God I hope not. I want Ewoord to be her father and Bella's husband.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Thank God! I am so glad they are finally aware that they love each other. Damn that seemed like a long time coming! I so happy that they made love. I can't wait until poor Jacob is out of the picture and in love with Leah like he should be! Hehe. Wonderful, exciting story. Thanks so much for your hard work writing this story!
Atwiggs chapter 16 . 1/8/2015
I just knew all that was from Jake, not Edward. Damn I want to punch Edward but he's trying to do what he believes to be the right thing for Bella. I know that it is killing him too. Poor Edward, Poor Jacob and poor Bella!
4,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »