Reviews for The Practice of Love
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 1/6
Break-ups are so sad, especially when two people have known each other since they were children. So sad!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/6
I love Rose and Bella's friendship. It's nice she has someone to tell her fantasies to. I'm so glad Rose is watching the baby girl so Bella can go to the party and probably see Edward there, surprise! Bella needs a lawyer in more ways than one ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/6
You are a phenominal writer! I love this story and the way B&E are already attached to each other. We just need to get rid of Jacob and Tanya, hell, maybe they will even get together! Yeah, right.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 1/6
Oh man, I don't think I want the lab results!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh I feel so bad for Edward. He needs the lovely Isabella to calm his fears and hold his hand and to love him forever (or as long as he has :(

I've had cancer twice, it's the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of when you go to sleep...

I pray Edward will be OK.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 1/6
I am loving this so far!
Hhays3 chapter 38 . 10/24/2014
Amazing story! I really loved it! Thanks for sharing!
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
What a life that Edward and Bella had lead before that chance of meeting each other. Bella was try to live her life with her daughter. Edward was just living. It took one doctor visit and things changed for both. It was not n easy journey. They learned that they were better together than apart. Nessie knew that before Edward or Bella. She wanted Edward as her daddy. She knew that Jake was just a friend. That Her mother was not really happy even being so small. Edward finally knew what he needed in his life and who and was going to make it happen. The danger that could have taken either of them away from Nessie or each other. So many things happening but in the end it was Edward, Bella, Vanessa and Will, "peanut". It was them as a family. Something that neither would have thought that they would have let alone together. Thanks for writing this story. It has you wondering what would be next. How they were going to get threw everything that had been thrown their way. How they ended up as the family they all wanted. Continue your writings!
mrsfifty chapter 38 . 8/8/2014
Awwww
Cue to the tears falling
Beautiful story.
Shandeh chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me fucking happy. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Shandeh chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Unfreakinbelievable. Tanya should be tarred and feathered
Shandeh chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god, these people feel like my family now. You are GOOD!
Shandeh chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Suh-weet!
Shandeh chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Love these characters, and the story is awesome!
Shandeh chapter 6 . 7/27/2014