Reviews for The Practice of Love
SassYNoleS chapter 38 . 7/9/2016
Wow ..

I enjoyed this story from start to finish ~~

Thank You for sharing !
eaterofwords chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
bye Felicia, infelicity ain't my thing, in my mind she's already cheated emotionally.. uhg
ai se eu te pego chapter 37 . 6/24/2016
Amazing!
londongirl618 chapter 38 . 4/19/2016
Loved it! So good!
Bevey99 chapter 38 . 2/23/2016
This was wonderful. Beautiful story, with brilliant writing. It has been on my TBR list for years. I'm working my way from old to new. Once again another of your stories has made be laugh [fucking Edwards fucking dirty mouth]'blush [almost] and cry [Bella telling him to go and Little Bell hating him]. Up and down ride from start to finish. Thank you for writing.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 38 . 1/20/2016
Soi wonderful
BellaVeyron chapter 15 . 10/28/2015
"I didn't fucking let girls win" ? Just a bit chauvinistic don't u think? Cuz it implies he'd let guys win because they are able to and women aren't. Not saying this to hate, still enjoyed the chapter a lot, but little things like that may offend people so careful :)
starflower23 chapter 38 . 8/8/2015
Ohhn I love this story so much.
And I am so happy that there is a happily ever after happy end.
Thank you for that. :)
I really enjoyed reading this story although it was sometimes very dramatic and sad.
Maybe it was sometimes a little bit unrealitic because of all this drama but nevertheless I loved reading it.
Bye.
starflower23 chapter 25 . 8/5/2015
Pleeeease let there be a happy end.
Im really a dramaqueen but this is a little too much drama even for me.
Please dont let Bella loose her license.
I very glad this story is complete because I couldnt stand it if I would have to wait for the next chapter.
But now I really have to sleep a little bit.
Thankfully I can sleep in because otherwise this story would be my sleeping dead. :)

Jakes dead was a huge shock, because I didnt except it at all. Maybe it was James?
He didnt deserve an end like this. I thought he would be with Leah maybe.
Well I really hope things are going to turn out the good way for all of them.

starflower23 chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
Ohh my god. You are surprising me.
First I thought Jake going to propose to Bella because of what Paul said.
But the flowers and the limo seemed so unusual to Jake and I didnt believe it was Edward either so I thought it was James who wanted to kidnap Bella with the Limo.
But then it was Jake.
Well Im glad Bella finally broke up with Jake.
Now she has to really talk with Edward.
Hope they will be okay. :)
Oh and I was very angry at Carlisle for what he told to Edward. It makes him even more unsure and he belive he isnt woth it. Carlisle should encourage him instead.
starflower23 chapter 15 . 8/3/2015
I really hope that he is going to work things out.
He deserves someone like Bella and she deserves him.
I hope Jacob sees this too and that Bella gets brave enough to break up with him.
As I said hes a really good friend to her but not her Love.
I will be reading more tomorrow.
Now I have to sleep a little bit. :)
Bye.
starflower23 chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
Hey hey,
heres my first review.
Ive waited for a few chapters because I wasnt sure if I would read this story till the end but now Im sure.
I think Jake is a relly good and caring friend for Bella but if she really wants to find joy she will need Eh...dward. :) Rose needs to find out about him soon. :D
Oh and I am definately sure Edward will win his un-date.
Nessie is really good for Edward. Shes bringing a little happiness into his life.
I love your story so far and Im sure there will be more reviews for me.
Hopefully Jake will understand Bella and protects her furthermore from James.
(Sorry for my bad english. :) )
boydroses chapter 38 . 7/13/2015
Beautiful story. Thank you. I love all of the characters the way you wrote them, but I especially love the interactions between Little Bell and Edward.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/6/2015
I dont like bella.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2015
So jake should Come back and watch bella with edward now? She is a bitch.
4,588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »