Reviews for The Practice of Love
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 1/7
Oh I wish they could be together...I love how Edward is holding her for comfort and how Bella fell into his arms. I can't stand Jacob or Mike but I know they are part of her life. It's like she is with these people because she needed them but what she really needs is that spark from Edward. She is such a vibrant, loving person but all Jake gives her is security' which is a big deal, but she needs so much more. She has so much more to give and I hope she ends up giving it all to Edward. He needs her so...
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 1/7
Definitely more than a crush! She doesn't love Jake the same way.

I just love little Nessie with her dancin, singing and laughing! I love how she calls him Ewoord, she is so precious!

I feel bad for Jake because he really loves Bella. Hey maybe he and Tanya could get together, teehee.
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 1/7
These two cannot stay away from each other. It's like they are pulled together by centrifugal force or something. I think Edward will try to not cross the line and maybe Bella won't either but who knows if they can do it. I hope they do cross the line :)
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 1/7
Yeah sure an "undate"' they both want to be with each other so bad it hurts to watch and of course the Atty will be Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 1/6
This is so exciting, I can't wait until they get together. It will probably not be for awhile but I can wait. Of course, they could both just give in and have a sexy quickie, but I doubt it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

I read this because I think you said it was "your baby" so I had to read it knowing it meant so much to you. I just love it, drama and all! God Bless, Anita

Thx for writing Luv!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 1/6
Break-ups are so sad, especially when two people have known each other since they were children. So sad!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/6
I love Rose and Bella's friendship. It's nice she has someone to tell her fantasies to. I'm so glad Rose is watching the baby girl so Bella can go to the party and probably see Edward there, surprise! Bella needs a lawyer in more ways than one ;)
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/6
You are a phenominal writer! I love this story and the way B&E are already attached to each other. We just need to get rid of Jacob and Tanya, hell, maybe they will even get together! Yeah, right.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 1/6
Oh man, I don't think I want the lab results!
Atwiggs chapter 2 . 1/6
Oh I feel so bad for Edward. He needs the lovely Isabella to calm his fears and hold his hand and to love him forever (or as long as he has :(

I've had cancer twice, it's the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think of when you go to sleep...

I pray Edward will be OK.
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 1/6
I am loving this so far!
Hhays3 chapter 38 . 10/24/2014
Amazing story! I really loved it! Thanks for sharing!
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
What a life that Edward and Bella had lead before that chance of meeting each other. Bella was try to live her life with her daughter. Edward was just living. It took one doctor visit and things changed for both. It was not n easy journey. They learned that they were better together than apart. Nessie knew that before Edward or Bella. She wanted Edward as her daddy. She knew that Jake was just a friend. That Her mother was not really happy even being so small. Edward finally knew what he needed in his life and who and was going to make it happen. The danger that could have taken either of them away from Nessie or each other. So many things happening but in the end it was Edward, Bella, Vanessa and Will, "peanut". It was them as a family. Something that neither would have thought that they would have let alone together. Thanks for writing this story. It has you wondering what would be next. How they were going to get threw everything that had been thrown their way. How they ended up as the family they all wanted. Continue your writings!
mrsfifty chapter 38 . 8/8/2014
Cue to the tears falling
Beautiful story.
Shandeh chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me fucking happy. I LOVE THIS STORY!
4,551 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »