Reviews for The Practice of Love
Flora Mile chapter 26 . 1/25/2015
I have to say u made me cry… loving this story and i understand why this happened!

love one simple word.
Namesse chapter 36 . 1/13/2015
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 1/11/2015
(Crying because it's gonna be over)

This was just beautiful...thanks so much for your hard and wonderful work on this story!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 1/11/2015
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 1/11/2015
Awwww. Nessie and Ewoord are back together! I don't want this to end damnit! Now what the hell are zedward and Bella waiting for?
Atwiggs chapter 33 . 1/10/2015
Oh come on, they both need to be together right now. They are perfect for Edward and he is perfect for them..little Bell needs him so much! Let him have them please?
Atwiggs chapter 32 . 1/10/2015
Oh my God, that was so exciting, f-uckingJames, what an ass! What happened to Carlisle?
Atwiggs chapter 30 . 1/10/2015
Awwww. Little Peanut! Nessie is gonna have a baby to love!
Atwiggs chapter 29 . 1/10/2015
Damn, I love how Alice is telling them all like it is! I hate Rosalie in this story! Such a conceited bitch! So glad that Bella called Edward.

I wonder if the woman in the car from WA, is James' wife and she either wants to warn Bella about James or if she wants to hurt Bella. Hmmmm IDK
Atwiggs chapter 28 . 1/10/2015
My goodness, you are a phenominal writer. It's now 4:37 am and I can't stop reading! I also can't stop crying over Jakes funeral and especially over Nessie's role playing with Bella's Barbies about Edward being her Dad. :(
Atwiggs chapter 27 . 1/10/2015
Love this fic! (Best review I can do, it's 3:32 am) :)
Atwiggs chapter 26 . 1/9/2015
Oh I love this Edward so much. I'm not mad at Bella. Her atty scared the shit out of her and Bella was already feeling guilty for loving Edward. She was mad at Jacob and he ended up dead, a lot of guilt there. She has so many memories of her and Jake, but he chose that life with her and she found out what she was missing after Edward. I cried so hard reading Edwards words added to their list and the sushi, shoes and the loving he gave her thru his words. Bella is trying to protect Nessie with her job in peril, her guilt over Jacob. But Nessie needs Edward as much as Bella does. I do understand her though. I feel bad for her and especially Edward because he loves her so. :(
Atwiggs chapter 25 . 1/9/2015
Damn, what a fabulous writer you are Luv! I have to admit that I cried. But not over Bella. I cried when Edward cried and Esme rocked him, man did I cry, then again when he cried with Ness. Edward needed to cry, he needed some of the pressure off him from years ago and now for Bella and Ness. Oh please Lord help this little new family hold together by holding each other!
(Yes, I'm praying for fictional characters) :)
Atwiggs chapter 24 . 1/9/2015
Ok, now was it Jacob, the stranger from WA, Esme or (and I sincerely hope I'm wrong) James. I am so glad I'm reading this as a complete story because all I have to do is tap on "next" to find out who is at the door hehe!
Atwiggs chapter 22 . 1/9/2015
I thought he got away with it! Damn that bitch Kate and that bitch Tanya! How could they do that to him? Well I guess revenge is best served cold, and it was. Jesus what is he going to do now? Poor Edward! Poor Bella because of course, she is going to blame herself...
4,573 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »