Reviews for The Practice of Love
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 9/12/2014
What a life that Edward and Bella had lead before that chance of meeting each other. Bella was try to live her life with her daughter. Edward was just living. It took one doctor visit and things changed for both. It was not n easy journey. They learned that they were better together than apart. Nessie knew that before Edward or Bella. She wanted Edward as her daddy. She knew that Jake was just a friend. That Her mother was not really happy even being so small. Edward finally knew what he needed in his life and who and was going to make it happen. The danger that could have taken either of them away from Nessie or each other. So many things happening but in the end it was Edward, Bella, Vanessa and Will, "peanut". It was them as a family. Something that neither would have thought that they would have let alone together. Thanks for writing this story. It has you wondering what would be next. How they were going to get threw everything that had been thrown their way. How they ended up as the family they all wanted. Continue your writings!
mrsfifty chapter 38 . 8/8/2014
Awwww
Cue to the tears falling
Beautiful story.
Shandeh chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
You made me laugh, you made me cry, you made me fucking happy. I LOVE THIS STORY!
Shandeh chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
Unfreakinbelievable. Tanya should be tarred and feathered
Shandeh chapter 20 . 7/29/2014
Oh my god, these people feel like my family now. You are GOOD!
Shandeh chapter 19 . 7/29/2014
Suh-weet!
Shandeh chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Love these characters, and the story is awesome!
Shandeh chapter 6 . 7/27/2014
Yay Edward! Leave Tanya!
Shandeh chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Ugh! I hate seeing Tanya in another fanfic. I wish she could be erased
mounds01 chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
Very, very good story!
GorGirl chapter 38 . 7/5/2014
This was soooo good. Thank you!
GorGirl chapter 27 . 7/5/2014
I bet the brown haired girl in the Washington car was James' current wife.
GorGirl chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
She's kinda like her mamma - can't keep from talking about Edward.
GorGirl chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
Hard to break up with a saint. Maybe Leah has always been in love with him?
GorGirl chapter 11 . 6/29/2014
I hate James. What a creepy, controlling predator! I kinda hope that Leah is in love with Jake.
4,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »