Reviews for Changing Course
WhiteFeather1965 chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Very good for a first try at writing fanfic. After reading this, I may try my hand at writing a fanfic for JA. Your command of the English language is astonishing. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more from you.
nhrc chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It's the first story I read about "Judging Amy" and even today I saw the last episode in the series and my mother and I "grieve" the end. Lucky there Fanf world.
keangal chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Sorry I am so late at reviewing this. I joined recently and I love it. Yes I am a Bramy fan so please although it has been a long time, write more fics this one is very good.
Fanny Lanio chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hi, I really liked your story. I am a fan of Bruce and Amy, too. I hate Stu and David.

I've got an answer. Are you from England or USA? Because if you've seen the episode where Amy is really shot in court or hurt or what it was, I think it was the last episode of season 4, could you tell me what happened. I've missed this episode unfortunately. Please. By the way, my name is Fanny and I'm from Germany.

Thank you very much. And again, it is a really good story.

Bye
Fanny chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Hey, it's very very good. I'm not from USA or England either. And I hate it, because I have to wait that long for the new episodes. I'm from Germany. But do you think that they (Bruce and Amy) will ever get together?

So, that story was really very good. The best one I've read about Judging Amy.

Fanny

fanny.
One To Survive chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
aw, that's so cute. i'm a big Judging Amy fan and i think ur story is just great! good job, please keep writing!
Lecterclaricelover chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
It's pretty good. I liked it.
JTBJAB chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is brilliant. I can really imagine this happening. Well done on the writing, the characters are so real, especially as when you wrote it you had only seen the first season.
Ruzila chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
I am new to fanfic so I am not sure what it is all about yet. However, I am not new to JA and I thought you did a terrific job. The characters were written in a manner true to the show. The only criticism I have is that story went a little too quickly, not enough to fill an episode. Regardless, I thought it was beautifully written.
Quinn chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I love this story. Ive must have read it at least 10 times already. Thankyou!
rosie chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
I loved this! You did a wonderful job - you wouldn't know that you've only seen the 1st season! I love Bruce and Amy and your story was very enjoyable to read! I hope you'll be posting more fics in the future!
rosethorneight chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
aw!
Emsta chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
i am likeing your story very much, and i'm thinking htat you should do another one, if your muse decides to let you.
ltr15 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
it was so fairy tale like. but we all love happy endings don't we? You should write again soon.
Secretagent101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
this is awesome. I think you should continue. Maybe a relatiosnip between Bruce and Amy. Maybe a story about their troubles being a couple. I can't imagine them as a couple but it could work.