Reviews for Edward's Vacation
Faithevans17 chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
But I was really getting into the story it's really cute and if u do continue it make a more Edwin

Related story hehe ;D
Euregatto chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
I figured you were leaving. But really, I write fanfiction because I ALWAYS want to improve, no matter at what cost. I will never be the perfect writer but to become "perfect" in my own eyes I must always be learning. I lose interest in plenty of stories, but I only start them wanting to improve and wanting to practice.

Because practice makes "perfect".
InuNaruPokeAlchemist chapter 5 . 8/17/2011
Loved this story
BringingBackSocksWithSandals chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Nooo! you can't deletethis story :'0

we.. or *i* will wait as long as needed for you to update this story... or re-write it.

trust me tho: skoolwrk is a pain in the automail...

thisaccountisgoneforeverbye chapter 5 . 10/10/2010
Awww, don't delete it! Sure it hasn't been updated for sometime but I still love reading the finished parts.
Euregatto chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
lmao ending win XD
Snoring Tiger chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
this is really good! update soon :D
emiopsfanfics chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Don't worry I been in love with FMA since 8th grade (I'm in 10th) and when FMA Brotherhood came out, I started reading the manga and loved it 100xs more ;) 1 ch. left though... ;*( Love the story!
Bananafrak chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
interesting start :D

please continue
Euregatto chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
All they need to do now is have Roy come surfing in on a giant wave that drags Ed out xDD

update soon~
emiopsfanfics chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
XD can't wait for the next chapter! gonna be good!
Euregatto chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
You should have them play truth of dare spin the bottle XD Ten bucks says Roy is afraid of rubber ducks...

continue soon!