Reviews for Alice Kingsleigh
lightblue-Nymphadora chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Eeep! Okay, I'm totally captured by this story. Can't wait to read the rest!
Andy perez chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
Awsome can't wait for it to be a sequel or another chapter
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
Oh, this one's better than the first. Great job!
inflections chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
I love these two stories of your's, you write the characters perfectly. I hope you'll see this one to the finish, I'm dying to know where it goes!
Niphuria chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Absolutely fascinating. I'm glad you've continued this! Poor Mirana. I do feel so sorry for her and now, for Alice. Wow, what a cliffhanger!
Maude chapter 9 . 8/29/2010

man you're good!

i really can't wait to read the next one!

jeez you'Re marvelous!

SlAsHlOvEx chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
Can't wait for more 3 :3
Alexawynters chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
you torture me with your cliffys lol
IamAbotticelli chapter 9 . 8/10/2010
Hah! I knew Mirana had something to do with Iracebeth's head, I knew it! She just looked so shifty in the film when she mentioned it!
Avarenda chapter 9 . 8/8/2010
So Iracebeth holds the key. I wonder what the bargain will be.
Avarenda chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
AW. Mirana gets some sleep at last.
Malice Lover Entotale chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
Woah! This and Mirana of Marmoreal just blew me out of the water! I love all your Alice in Wonderland writings, of course, but this perspective is intriguing! I really like how you've portrayed Alice and Mirana, especially with this darker side that keeps appearing.

I hope you update on this one soon, as well as Mirana of Marmoreal. I'd love to see what's going on in her head right now.
onyx-worrystone chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Mirana is starting to scare me. _; But this is still freaking amazing. I hope Alice makes some headway soon!
Roflroflrofl chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Ahh this story is by far one of the more interesting ones in this fandom, can't wait for another update.
TheEternalSinner chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
my heart went "Weeeeeee~" when I got the mail you updated,(Really that is the only way to describe itXD)And I immediatley abandoned everything I was doing and started reading.

Thanks for mailing back btw, I'm glad the story will end the way I was hoping.

And I simply love the way you portai Mirana, she is exactly the same in my imagination. Great minds think alikeD

Wonderfull chapter, goodluck!