Reviews for Back in New York
jazphace chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
Fantastic! Loved it! The ending was perfect ;)
Mark C chapter 12 . 3/19/2011
This was a great story.

I enjoyed seeing how Javier and Lanie got together. It sorta parallels how Rick and Kate got together to a certain extent. When things started going well for them, it was tough to see their budding relationship get derailed because of a murder involving a relative of Lanie's.

In the end, it was nice to see them find out that Lanie's relative had nothing to do with it but was framed.

The ending was nice. Lanie and Javier are an official couple. It will be interesting to see Kate and Rick's reaction to this change of status between them.
NathanRules chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
Wow, this is really good! I'm just discovering the Lanie/Esposito pairing and it's quickly becoming one of my favourites! Wonderful story, I would love to read more of your work!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Just to let you know, I think your Lanie and Esposito stuff might be my favorite. I've not read any other stories with the two of them as the focus but yours and I really enjoy them as more central characters. Some of my favorite episodes of the show have been the ones that have provided some background for Esposito, interestingly enough. That didn't strike me until just right now, but it's true! Anyway, I'm dying for more of "Memoir" but definitely don't apologize for this one starting up. I'm gonna wait since I see in the notes it belongs with "Hamptons" and I'm just finishing "California Dreaming" so I'll go back and get caught up in the universe this belongs in, but I'm glad you shared this!
bookworm86 chapter 12 . 9/27/2010
As much as I'm sorry to see this story end (and I am!), it was a beautiful ending. These two characters do work wonderfully together, or at least you write them that way. That sequel will be most welcome.

It tickled me when Esposito just blurted out "Be my girlfriend". So many of the best decisions people make in life are "spur of the moment" things. I'm not very good at making decisions like that, but it's definitely something I've been working on. I just thought it was cute here. :)
cyn23 chapter 12 . 9/17/2010
AM chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
"Dares Castle would be proud of". Awesome line.
crazeeria chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
I have been MIA and am so mad at myself because I absolutely love this fic! I loved loved loved esposito and lanie! GREAT JOB!
BerLina chapter 4 . 9/16/2010
The Truth or Dare kiss is such a classic! :D

We know so little about Espo and Lanie, it's naturally easy to get OOC, but I think you managed totally fine!
corlando chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. After the season 2 premiere I thought that Esposito and Lanie had a fun chemistry but you really brought it to life. I also liked the back story you've created here for the characters. I can't wait to see what they do with these two in season 3 and I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this characters in the sequel. Thanks.
Philyra chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
What a great (and realistic) end to the story. They're finally able to be together and move on to the next step. I cannot wait for the eventual sequel, because I want to see what's in store for Javi! Thank you so much for writing this story. You've done wonderful things with Lanie and Javi.
RainneCassidy chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
PPH!
Kiwiflea chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Hmmm, that's the end? I suppose if you write a sequel I could be okay with that :) Honestly I really loved your story. It's so nice to see two characters who don't get so much screen time more fleshed out. I really enjoy your writing, and I look forward to reading more of your work!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
1. yay super cute chapter! 2. hmpf- last one :( 3. sequel? AWESOME :D!
ggfan chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
love this story and glad that there is a sequel in the works! looking forward to reading it!