Reviews for The secret of the angel of music
deleted9 chapter 15 . 12/26/2010
I'm glad he killed him. He doesn't ...ah, that just makes me sick to my stomach thinking of everything she went to. Just terrible. Great chapter though!
deleted9 chapter 14 . 12/26/2010
They really shouldn't have kept it from Edward...what a huge thing to find out after so many years. Poor Nessie, though, to see her father like that. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Yay...I'm so glad that she went back to him. I was hoping it would just take her some time! You did really well with the layout of this chapter btw...paragraph and spacing wise. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
Poor Carlisle...I get her point..as I'm sure he does...but that wouldn't make it hurt any less :(. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 11 . 12/26/2010
That is just so heartbreaking...and he's just such a sweetheart. I love the ending to this chapter!
deleted9 chapter 10 . 12/26/2010
Aww...Edward. THat is just so cute. I'm so glad that the baby is okay. Great chapter! I love how protective Carlisle is of her.
deleted9 chapter 9 . 12/26/2010
Oh my god...I would kill him right there. I hope he does...well, I assume he will and good riddance. Great chapter, though...very poignant.
deleted9 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Aww, I love Carlisle...and I hate Charles. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 12/26/2010
Ugh, I just hate thinking of her so upset. I love thinking of Renesmee with all her family though - it's very sweet. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 12/25/2010
Aww, I love that Jasper is being there for her. That's so sweet. I just can't believe anyone would see no way out of that situation...but it was a very different time from now. Of course, there are people being abused nowadays that feel no way out. It's just sad...you write it well, though. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
Ugh, Charles is making me want to kill him. No one should do that to her...to anyone...great chapter, though!
deleted9 chapter 4 . 12/25/2010
Oops, haha, I think you accidently put the story twice in this one. Not that it really matters haha, just noticed it. I apologize for the length of tiem between these reviews...school SUCKS sometimes to say the least!

Anyway, very good job! You are doing well making the plot of the journal very suspenseful...It's always interesting to me that they think the sparkling makes them look horrifying...I think it would make them look even more angelic. Great chapter! I like thinking of Edward and Bella acting as parents like that...very cute!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 11/18/2010
It seriously has to be hard to have a father that can read your mind lol. That would get completely irritating after awhile. Wonderful job with this one...I hate Charles...I hate anyone who thinks they can do that to women or anyone for that matter...it's disgusting. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
You don't have to apologize haha, I don't care, I was just commenting. It definitely is a good break between this homework though. Wonderful job with the journal entry and you write Nessie and Jacob quite well too. I'm just going to say you even though I know its a yall haha but yall are doing great. What fun way did she teach him? Lol, I can so see Alice doing that. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Haha, of course they'd want to know. Who wouldn't? I mean, I'm sure I'd feel bad about going into someone's private life, but I would definitely be curious.

You both have great ideas...and write them out wonderfully...I would, though, think about separating it into paragraphs and stuff like that. If you ever want me to split it up for you, let me know, I can send it back. Other than that, though, it seems like it's a great story...definitely look forward to reading it. It might take me a bit haha, I read chapters in between homework, but I'll read all of them ASAP.