Reviews for Out of Reach
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Who was the person that was out of reach?Was that dedicated to wordgirl or violet?
GryffindorSpark chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Haha! Scoops(laughs) love(laughs) is the( BigCityTimes! Hilarious! You did a wonderful job at getting the beat! I know it's difficult and I think you nailed it! Good job, no not good job, wonderful, outstanding, amazing, out of this world job! Keep up the good work!
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So beautiful! Sonnets are near to immpossible to write (I once wrote one and it took around two hours to get the beat going) but you did wonderfully! GREAT job!

I saw one comment on here that really boiled my blood (it was written by some guy named Itanu Hater), and I can't tell you how disgusted I am. Please, never listen to people like that-you and your poem are beautiful.
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This story TOTALLY deserves more reviews, but all I can do is add one more. :)

Great job on this, fantastic ending with a hilarious twist. Awesome! :D

~Endless Secrets
Wuchen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Why do I have this odd feeling that Scoop's love is the Big City times lol.

The fact that the Big city times has probably a lot of suitors makes sense to me :P

Great poem by the way :D
Skirushie Monster chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
AAAH~! AH!

uuum... ACK!

I can't guess who's this for!

VIOLET? That'd be cuuuuute and sweet.

Becky/Wordgirl? That's be... strange but also cute. U

I loves it though! Supa goood! :3

You should make an actual story/one-shot thingie of this couple. :D

~Ski-Ski~
Furrtwo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hee, now I can't help but feel a certain satisfaction for suggesting Wordgirl to receive a character list.

Anyways... Let me just say, this story was so adorable I went to the pleasure of logging in to my account on a shared computer just to review it :3

It was written in a very sonnet-ish style. I love it! It sounds exactly like something Scoops would write...

Ah, Scoops... when will he learn? XD