Reviews for Minor Mistake
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Short but sweet.
smkffnut chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Very funny short one-shot. I had always pictured their wedding at the Burrow though, not in London... Thanks for writing!
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Poor Luna. Cute though.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Awesome tale.
Miss Mudblood chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hello, there! I really liked this story, very humorous and well-written! I normally don't like stories written post-DH, but this one was too interesting to pass up. Very good characterization, especially Luna.

Your reader,

Miss Mudblood
Miriflowers chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Now THAT was hilarious!
Madame Poulain chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
OMG!

It was very fun. Luna, hahaha.

Very Good. Ronald, you're very, very meddler, but Hermione is his girlfriend and Luna... Well, Luna is LUna
rhmac12 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
cute! :)
Gunther123 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
haha only ron would be able to screw up his wedding morning,
Lectura35 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh! Its you :) I voted for this story on ronbigbang :)

I mistakenly thought that redheadsarehot had written it, till she corrected me; but I didnt know who the author was.

The part when he remembers those times when Hermione slept with him at Grimauld Place is just endearing :)

Beautiful job!
miuri chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
ha,ha,ha! Funny and sweet! This is Ron for sure!
lalapop chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Hahaha that was so funny! I expected this to be one of those stories where they think about their relationship and talk about their love and how they can't wait to get married even though they're very nervous or something.

I didn't exactly expect this, but it was so much better hahaha I laughed out loud. For real.

It was good. And I loved Ron. :D
dandin chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hahhahah nice one :)
The Codemeister chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
hahaha nice, poor Ron that was funny tho, i wonder what Luna thought after that, and how hermione reacted, i'm sure Hermione would find it hilarious and is glad that he didn't enter the room Lavender was in, if she had been invited to the wedding