Reviews for The First Ten Mother's Days
koli chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Redheads clash with pink," he informs her, with a wink. "I'll take a blue or a yellow or a green or a purple or a red card, but not pink."

"You forgot orange," Chloe says.

"Orange will do," he tells her.

LOVED THIS!
Temari's Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
very nice but explain how Diego came to be if Owen got the "snip, snip".
Deactive Account 7 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I love this...Especially the pink glittery cards that Cristina receives from Chloe and Mallory...They are a perfect family :-)
Erica chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Brilliant, as usual. Can't wait to read more of your stories during this hiatus. Thanks for making my day :-)
milee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I was missing the C/O family! This is the best kinda fluff and much needed after the intense SF. Owen is so the guy that would do the traditional stuff like waking up early on Christmas and treating the mother of his children to breakfast in bed. Cristina totally comes to love and expect it too. Some of my favorite moments:

Chloe says "pweas" for Owen. It is just so cute especially with her doing her lip like his too. I didn't think about Chloe being able to talk yet which made it even more sweet that she did that at Owen's request. This being the Mother's Day after Cristina's mom died was a bit sad. Cristina wanting Owen to paint her toenails reminded me of when her mom did it for her on the show after the miscarriage. Glad he gave in!

Love the Mother's Day that they are piled into bed together! It was great and a bit hot that Owen caught Cristina sneaking a look at him. It is nice to know that they still want each other years later! The girls are just precious! I feel like I know them too and these are just flashforwards of what will happen on the show.

The last MD with Diego. Chloe including him with his pink glittery handprint was too sweet! I get the feeling that Diego will be involved in many of his big sisters' schemes. The pink card tradition fits too well since Cristina is the last person who would want a pink and glittery card but does because her girls made them for her.

There is so much more I could write because each was wonderful! The best thing about the story is the LOVE from Cristina and Owen for each other and their family. They make it work with the 3 children and 2 busy careers. Thank you for showing how amazing Cristina and Owen would be as partners and parents! Please write more soon!
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awww, I loved this! It was adorable.
PeaceLoveGlamazon chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this was actually a real good story, loved it!
Love-the-Viking chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I love your stories! I can't wait for another one!
greysanatomyintern chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
enjoyed this little bit of cute fluff. I love how it related to your other piece, they fit nicely together. Once again fabulous work miss angelamermaid, can't wait for your next fic. until then :)