Reviews for Not in America Anymore
have-a-cookie chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
.A.

Aww! Poor Alice! she shouldn't think that way! .A. aw, I hope Ruri tells her how completely wrong she is.

Wonder how the convo between Alice and Mori is gonna go...

Update soon please!
Don't ever change chapter 13 . 7/14/2010
thats so sad... yet interesting it makes sence...
lil whit chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Please update again soon! I have a suspicion but I would really like to know what happened to Alice.
xXEmiShaeXx chapter 12 . 7/10/2010
Oh good! An update! I've been watching for this chapter! It was nice and really funny. And I like how you changed your summary! It's hilarious. I can't wait to see what the ball will be like! Update soon!

lil whit chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Love this! lol Kyouya a creeper... *shudders*
have-a-cookie chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
I love how this had absolutely nothing to do with the storyline what so ever. XD

I wonder how far into the future this is...I hope not THAT far :D

Fluff chapter deserves a lot of love :D _ *gives love and properly made cookies*
xXEmiShaeXx chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
that had absolutely nothing to do with the current story line...Needless to say it was awesome! I love this weird time-skip thingy...Wonder how far into the future it is... Oh and...Is this a possible Kyoya/Alice? Hmmn? I think I like Ruri/Hikaru...I dunno why. I just do...But, I'm getting off subject...So, as always this chapter was exceptional. Keep up the good writing and I hope to read more soon.

Bookits chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Love this chapter! Please update ASAP!
Lorna Roxen chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Woo-Hoo! Keep up the good work! :)
have-a-cookie chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Um...wow? XD That's really all I can say about this story XD. It's really good.

I LOVE Alice. She's so funny.

And so far, my favorite line in this series would have to be the "Ootori...is that some kind of fish?" it killed me XD.

I hope you continue this :D
xXEmiShaeXx chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Oh my. Carrolline...Oh no. I love Pride and Prejudice too! And I love how they're just making up stories. That was good. I'm curious as to the reason why Carrolline is so...Crazy. Update soon.

xXEmiShaeXx chapter 9 . 6/19/2010
"Look, I don't care if you're an 'Ootori', isn't that a type of fsh?" That was great. I laughed really hard. Insulting Kyoya is dangerous...But probably really fun...Update soon!

Milky Mentos chapter 3 . 6/18/2010
This is yet another beautifully written chapter. I think you are in the becoming of a great writer, I'm grateful that you use such great literature on my favorite series, Ouran High School Host Club. I'm going to read all the other chapters, no I'm not a beta reader. I'm barely 12.

xoxo Milky M.
Milky Mentos chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Hello, I'm Milky. I love this chapter because it shows compassion of Yuzuru Suoh and shows a bit of humor. But I thought that this would be a better prologue but changed my mind at the end because of it's a good ending and it explains certain things. You couldn't have made this any better, my friend.

Have a nice time in Blunderland Alice,

xoxo Milky M.
xXEmiShaeXx chapter 8 . 6/13/2010
Part of the Host Club? HILARIOUS! That would be great...Except people...know that they're girls...How would they pull that off? Interesting...Update son!

43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »