Reviews for BTR Discovers FanFiction
Zena Moonbeam chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I loved it! Super funny!
Aimee chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I loved this! I always fantasized how Logan and Kendall would react to reading the intensely scandalous fanfics about them haha. TBH, I don't know how Kendall resists Logan. If I were Kendall, I would grab him and force him to submit when I had the chance. OMG I'M SO MESSED UP...
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Cute! I liked it... great job! :)
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
hahaha XD
thats so awesome XD
love this
please more like that :D
Roman Ambrose chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Lol that was hilarious I wonder if they read fanfiction in real life and I wonder if they really feel that way keep writing with
unique love
DemigodGhostgirl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
haha love the ending! :D
StarkidWolf chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Update!
To love and be loved chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
FINALLY someone who considers how the affected would feel about these! xD imagine if the guys that played the band feel if they saw this? Probably spot on!
Btr lover chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ONG i wad laughing my lungs out. But im with ahorcar write this, i hate those stories, they are so grosse and so not true!
RosieVIII chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
ohhh they no they love it XD lol goood job :3
Pikarin chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
WAT? NO, NO. They should be appreciating us for making frikin stories about them. Do they understand what struggles we go through to deliver these things? No. They do not have the right to try to kill us, because we will rise up as an army to battle them even if they try to kill us. We fangirls/boys are an army. We will conquer.
hansrach chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Thank yo so much foe writing this. I was just thinking the other day about the same thing. "Do the BTR boys every look themselves up on Fanfiction?" Thanks for answering my question!
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
dude this makes me scared this actually might happen.
ILoveCarlosPenaJr chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
OMG this waz really funny, i couldn't stop laughing! :)
agirlcalledallison chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Cyber hifive i was laughing my a$$ off! Faving you!