Reviews for Golden Roads: Paradise
BVRG0614 chapter 21 . 1/25/2013
How cute! I'm sad that its over but it was great! Thanks for an amazing story! Ill definitely start on the sequel!
BVRG0614 chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
Thanks for updating! I loved these chapters. They were so cute. I wish that we'd get a little more Roger and Anita moments though. Just to reaffirm their love. Can't wait for the sequel! Thanks!
BVRG0614 chapter 18 . 12/28/2012
YAY! I'm so glad that Tiffany finally sp
BVRG0614 chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
Awww how cute! They're having a girl. Now they're going to have one of each if you count Jack! I can't believe what happened to Roger. Maybe he can team up with Tiffany to get they're parents off their back because it seems like she wants out of that situation quickly. They could blackmail the parents and threaten to leak what they've been doing! Update soon please!
BVRG0614 chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
Awww I liked that we got a little more fluff for Roger and Anita. You should put more little moments like that in the story. I like the names but if they have a boy, you should make it Roger jr. :) I loved this chapter though! Can't wait for the update!
BVRG0614 chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Awww I loved this chapter! I'm glad Roger finally stood up to his dad. And now we've learne that Roger had a sister. I can't wait to see Roger and Anita start a life together and then add the babies to their life. Can't wait for the update!
BVRG0614 chapter 14 . 12/14/2012
Awwww! You had me swooning this whole chapter! But I know that there's goin to be drama pretty soon! They made such a cute family! I don't think Roger will have to fight that hard for custody because it doesn't seem like Tiffany wants Jack or the responsibility of him. I think Rogers dad is going to be the big problem. Hopefully Bella can reign him in though! I'm so excited!
BVRG0614 chapter 13 . 12/14/2012
Awww poor Jack! Tiffany is such a horrible mother and all she's concerned about is her time with Roger! Please tell me he's going to get full custody of Jack! And when is Anita going to tell Roger?! I hope soon before his dad catches wind of the pregnancy and makes her disappear too! You've got me anxious and nervous and excited! Please update soon!
BVRG0614 chapter 12 . 12/12/2012
Ok now you got me! I have no clue what you're going to write next! There's so many ways you can go. And you're definitely not predictable! I can't believe Roger though. I'm scared for Anita now! Please update soon! And thanks for the shout out!
BVRG0614 chapter 11 . 12/11/2012
Thank goodness you didn't make this into a love triangle! It sounds like Tiffany doesn't care about little Jack. Hopefully Roger can take full custody of the little boy. Please don't make this story where Anita doesn't want to tell Roger about her pregnancy. Are you going to make it where Roger's father tries to do the same thing with Anita? Hopefully Roger will catch on to what is going on with her because now he'll start thinking about his actions and realize he didn't use protection with Anita. I'm excited to see where you'll take this!
BVRG0614 chapter 10 . 12/5/2012
No! That's going to create so much problems! Especially now that he knows about his son and it seems Anita's pregnant. I hope your not going to create a love triangle. I feel really bad for Anita now. Poor thing.
BVRG0614 chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
I really hope you'll finish this! It's a really good story. I'm thinking that she's going to end up pregnant and that's going to cause a lot of problems! I want to know how it ends so please finish it!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Please update! I love your story!
toons27 chapter 5 . 8/8/2011
This is such a cute story! I really like it and hope to see more chapters. :)
Avocado Face chapter 1 . 11/15/2010