Reviews for Blackjack
This has to be one of my favorite Criminal Minds fics ever! Well done!
Poet Wroet chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
It does remind me of Wordsworth, actually.
Trahnfisch chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
wow! this was just great! thank you!
aku no tensai chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Wooow, I just realized how stupid my last comment was. If it were Spencer, he wouldn't be THIS mean and Hotch would've recognized the voice immediately I mean, he works with him everyday and his captor isn't exactly the quiet type.
Good story so far, though I feel just about terrible about everything that's happened to him so far!
Also...it's probably just me but, Hotch is somewhat annoying in putting pretty much all his faith in Reid It seems like he's not really banking on the TEAM to find him but only Spencer because he's the smart(est) one. Again, just me
-AnT
aku no tensai chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Waaait...the unSub can NOT be sweet, adorable, loving, CARING, submissive Spencer can it?
-AnT
zeezed chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Brilliant. I love this story so much. I can imagine it.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
At last some Hotch wumping. I was sick and tired of all the Reid whumping.
marianne chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
great story
Dragon Claymore chapter 13 . 7/27/2011
Interesting perspective, staying with the kidnappee the entire time is such a wide but limited view of the situation.

I liked that Hotch's 'voice of reason' is Reid. I think we all have those voices in our head and usually they have a person attached to them. ie your 'safety voice' being your mother's reminders to be careful.

Nicely done.
crazykittylover chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
wow...this was a fairly odd but, interesting story to read. i must say it was odd reading all the internal dialog and logic that was going on and i found it quite interquing that spencer was like in his head...strange is all i basically can say is what i have and i like what i have read. it was good and i hope you keep producing excellent works like this.

chow
ShaNini86 chapter 13 . 3/28/2011
I found this under someone's favorites and I was immediately struck by two things: 1. this is well written and 2. it is, for all its seriousness, hysterical at times. Seriously, I laughed aloud. The 'been there done that' t-shirt, Hotch's inner thoughts, the Morgan drinking game, even Hotch hearing Reid's voice while he's being held captive (the Red Sox stats were my favorite), etc. This helped break the intensity into manageable bits, and it also helped showcase Hotch's breakdown. I loved this story and I wonder why you didn't receive more reviews. Great job! :)
Noskilz chapter 13 . 3/11/2011
I loved this story the first time I read it. Breaking it into chapters makes it more accessible. Absolutely stunning.
pipinheart chapter 13 . 2/27/2011
Lovely ending. Spencer is still there for him, love that he reads him to sleep.
pipinheart chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Reid mad, making Morgan look like a kitten, I'd like to see that...
pipinheart chapter 11 . 2/27/2011
Spencer can't get him to see he wasn't really there...