Reviews for To Mithril Hall!
Quiet Harmony-chan chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Drittz getting sick? I can't really imagine that, yet you managed to write it! -bows- You are definetly a good writer!
Elise chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Nice and sweet and great! :)
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
is there going to be an update? pleassssse?
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Dude! Is there going to be an update? Now I really want to know whats witht Drizzt
Kangarooney chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
Ooh, Drizzt is sick, and has gone bad. You know this is exactly how I like stories, the main character has something bad happen to them, like this, then they get fixed up.

You have a couple small mistakes, like you put 'he' instead of 'the'. It is small, but it can definitely distract some people.

I'll be following it! Please continue.
Tamuril2 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
oh no, poor Drizzt, please update sooon!
Zammy chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
poor drizzt, Please update soon!
Mystery Maiden 016 chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
I like it! Update and soon please!
Musingsage chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
Hmm...You've got an interesting plot idea. No denying that. The writing itself, however, you should reread the chapters for typos. Just a few missing letters, but they can distract a reader.
PhantomBoo chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
aaaah I love it when the almighty Drizzt is in need of help! I hope you'll update soon :D
PhantomBoo chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
I'd like to know what happens next :) so i hope you'll be updating this story soon enough!
Reinamarie Seregon chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Drizzt got ill? Ooh i was so curious i checked this out, like it. ) I have some of him too, in Legacy and Emerald and lavender eyes. want to check it out?

Glad to meet a fellow Drizzt fan! )) Like the new books?