Reviews for What About Now
stepner chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
So good! I really liked it. But some part were confusing.
mcbitchy28 chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
That was such a great ending, I love happy Mark and Lexie.
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
I LOVE IT! THANKS FOR PUTTING MY NAME THERE! I LOVE IT ITS SO AMAZING! I CAN SEE U REALY WORKED HARD ON IT! U SHOULD BE PROULD OF URSELF BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION CAN U PLZ TELL US WAT THEY CHOSE AS THEIR SPECIALTIES! I WAS JUST WONDERING WAT U THOUGHT! LOVE IT U DID ANA AMZING JOB IT SO SO SO SO SO SO SO GREAT! THAT I REALLY WANT TO CREATE A WORD!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
great ending
tonksremus2332 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
I love this story! Even though I was sad that it was coming to an end I loved the ending!
AiLing chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Yay, I love this ending!
McSunny chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Good job! Good speech from Derek and I'm sure everyone needed to hear that.
AiLing chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Love love love this. And I love love Mark's proposal to Lexie. Love Mer being all protective about her little sister. Love Derek's speech, love everything about this chapter!
polkadot-scalpels chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
loved it! i can't wait for the epilogue!GREAT WORK!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
i love it i cant wait for more its really good! so happy that they got engaged!
McSunny chapter 2 . 6/7/2010
Somehow I missed the new update. Hate the McSisters! Love that they want to legalize the commitment. Good job!
nlca'sluckygirl chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
I really like it so far! please update soon!
The Mistress Snape chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
These are the exact words I pictured in my head...

"I was scared that he'd kill me and you'd never know that I was still in love with you. That I'd die alone in a hallway while you were in a conference room saving the life of the man I had tried to replace you with. I was worried that I'd never get to say the three words that I would want my last words to be. I'd never get to tell you I love you as I took in my last breath. That, to me, was scarier than dying."

Dayam! You're good!

(yeah, you deserve a two syllable DAMN for your total awesomeness...)
AGreyTwilight chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
You know I dont like Amelia or Nancy, but I always thought that Kathleen and the other one would be more tolerable. I love Lexie! Even when people hate on her, I love her. She is awesome and I truly love her and Mer's sistership (is that a word?). I love that Lexie got up in the sister's faces and told them off. I am glad that Mark stood up for them and I hope that Derek does too.

I hate Izzie or maybe it is KH, don't know. (Okay hate is a strong word, I strongly dislike. But my point is, and I do have one, that I like your Izzie and mine (lol). The whole third person 'Frank' thing...so funny. I am glad Alex has someone since Lex belongs with Mark. He has an engagement ring? Squee! (Why doesn't this site have smilies like mine does?)

I am truly wondering how Bailey is. I have a feeling that she isn't handling it as well as she can be...

Derek also must feel pretty helpless himself. He is stuck in a hospital bed and his disapproving sisters are here, his wife is grieving for her unborn child and he can't do anything about it. Poor Derek.

Okay that was over 1000 characters so I will go now.

Steph
AGreyTwilight chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I am praying that Mer doesn't retreat to her dark and twisty place. Please let her deal with this whole and healed.

I loved this update but I am wondering how they forgot about Michelle? Did her parents mean to leave her there? Hmmm...now I have a theory. (Sorry I am a fanfic writer too and I do this to everyone)...lol.

Steph

P.S. Holy crap! You have written 31 stories! God and I thought I was doing good with my 8...