Reviews for You Were Mine All Along
iluvfangs chapter 21 . 4/27
Esme...well that was a lot to take in. I absolutely loved the dialogue from Carlisle to Esme...all of it!
iluvfangs chapter 20 . 4/27
Pretty bad I've had like no sleep because I kept reading this thru the night...nodding off here and there then rereading what I thought I missed. I'm at work now and thank goodness no one is here today but me! lol!
iluvfangs chapter 19 . 4/27
yes can't wait to read more!
iluvfangs chapter 12 . 4/27
I love all the Lemony Goodness!
iluvfangs chapter 7 . 4/27
I really love how you took certain phrases Bella used and turned them towards Carlisle. Like "it kills me, it kills me"
iluvfangs chapter 6 . 4/27
I'm soooooo glad you didn't have Jake and Bella have a deeper connection..I am really loving Carlisle the way you see him! Which I see as damn near perfect!
iluvfangs chapter 4 . 4/27
Loved the old lady touch it was perfect! This story gives me goose pimples! Lol!
iluvfangs chapter 1 . 4/27
Look I know this story is almost 5 years old but I just found it and in the past I haven't really read any fics that didn't have Bella with Edward but a couple weeks ago I found myself in a Twilight marathon watching every movie straight and it had me searching for new material to read and I stumbled upon this and for whatever reason I started to read it and just with this first chapter I am hooked! Thank you.!
Nelsanna chapter 36 . 3/23
Absolutely loved it especially when Bella got Carlisle to bring out his more primal side lol
DazyFleur chapter 27 . 3/1
Story is really great, although, as a Native Born Alaskan, I would like to say, in Anchorage, you would not need a heat suit even around Christmas period. At most, maybe a parka and boots with hat and gloves. At -4 degrees its really not that cold out. For schooling, children go to school even at -45, anything colder and school gets canceled. Its considered normal ro us to leave the house in a sweater and running shoes up til -20 or even -30. Granted I live in North Pole and its colder than Anchorage since we're farther north.
TexasTurtle chapter 36 . 1/19
Thank you for writing and sharing. Liked it lots. Thx
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 1 . 1/18
I absolutely love that the Cullen's didn't abandon Bella!
Delilah Moon chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
I understand I'm a bit late with this story but really have to say that I LOVED it! Thank you for wriing such a great story! Looking forward to reading the Others!
Goldielover chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Just wow. Huge sappy smile. This has to be the best Carlisle/Bella story I've ever read. I think Carlisle's character has been nailed perfectly. Sweet, passionate, a little shy, chivalrous and protective. Perfect. Just how I've always imagined him.

Very well written, although some repetitive phrases. I know there have been no recent stories, but I do hope you have kept up with your writing. You have the knack of drawing in your readers and keeping them spellbound.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
This story is another one of my favorites.
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »