Reviews for You Were Mine All Along
TexasTurtle chapter 36 . 1/19
Thank you for writing and sharing. Liked it lots. Thx
Rosie Doll Corpse chapter 1 . 1/18
I absolutely love that the Cullen's didn't abandon Bella!
Delilah Moon chapter 36 . 12/27/2014
I understand I'm a bit late with this story but really have to say that I LOVED it! Thank you for wriing such a great story! Looking forward to reading the Others!
Goldielover chapter 36 . 11/12/2014
Wow. Just wow. Huge sappy smile. This has to be the best Carlisle/Bella story I've ever read. I think Carlisle's character has been nailed perfectly. Sweet, passionate, a little shy, chivalrous and protective. Perfect. Just how I've always imagined him.

Very well written, although some repetitive phrases. I know there have been no recent stories, but I do hope you have kept up with your writing. You have the knack of drawing in your readers and keeping them spellbound.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
This story is another one of my favorites.
Tilaliastorm chapter 30 . 9/14/2014
I'm not pretending to be a great writer or anything, but a helluvalot of reading definitely gives me a good sense of what works and what doesn't, for future references in fics: 1. "Fuck you" as a climax in a fight is fairly weak and seems like an easy out, but of you're going to have your characters swear more often than that one moment, they have to get a lot more creative. 2. Using the same adjectives over and over again might be something we do in real life, though probably not to the same excess as in here, but in writing where passage of time is like 4 minutes from one chapter to the next, saying Carlisle is "sexy and perfect" even two or three times per chapter gets really tedious. Bella likes literature, any avid reader knows more than the few basics.
Other than those few things, I absolutely love the plot, I can only stomach so little twilight and bell isle happens to continue being one of my guilty pleasures. Happy writing!
HaleyJo chapter 36 . 8/27/2014
Honestly, I had always thought Bellisle ew. But I saw your story, was bored, and decided, what the hell? I read it straight from beginning to end in about three or so hours even though I had work the next day. I absolutely loved this story, and the other two little ones I went on your profile to read even though the Opportunity one was bittersweet. Carlisle is just...so damn SWEET! He's just plain adorable here, which I love because you showed his 'age' without taking away from the experiences he will have had from being a vampire for hundreds of years and acting as a father figure for about a hundred. I'm sure you've had a billion other people ask, but are you ever going to write any more of them? I was sad when I looked and saw your last story was from three years ago. I've kept coming back to read this one in the past week. The only issue I had with it was how quickly they got together after Edward and Esme left. It was pretty out of left field for it to happen after just a week, but I suppose you can blame that on vampire mating. Still, I loved this thing. Loved it!
asia chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
boski blog :) nic dodac nic ujac:)
Charlie0925 chapter 36 . 7/24/2014
I just have one word for this true awesomeness... YUUUUMMMM! Amazing writing hon, I loved this! ;o)
Smaug The Terrible chapter 11 . 7/22/2014
I liek dis storey
Smaug The Terrible chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
This has a good vibe broe, nice job.
robissosexy106 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
the blood pressure was wrong it goes by 2's so it could be 120/84 or 120/ 82 but not 83 . just for your info.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
que significa dr dilf
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
me encanta y eso no es facil de mi decirlo
Erilu77 chapter 36 . 7/1/2014
I have to say though... kind of disappointed that it was Tanya... when its not really her, not really... he deserved more...
2,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »