Reviews for A World Away Outtakes
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 1/20
Love this!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Loved these two outtakes :-)
mo kagen chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
: )
Simevra Lestrange chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
Lol. I know twilight fanfics are just insanely funny, but this took the cake. You write well, though. The line 'adorable with lack of knowledge...' i lold. Just say adorably dumb. Or bimbo.
btw, are you a fifty shades fan?
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
That was fantastic to read his POV's on this part of the story. I really enjoyed that . . . especially knowing his version of their first time. If you've stopped these out takes than I all done here as you are. However, if you are not, I would really like that Jasper POV you threatened a few chapters back. Of him and Edward's discussion on marriage . More importantly, Jasper's version of the accident. Yes, please!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Holy crap that was so very freaking hot. That had to be the best lemon you wrote in this story yet . . . wowie!
irelandk chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
twirob chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
awesome out takes they met on the 13th july! thats my eldest daughters birthday! what about more out takes? :D
Just Sus chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Oh, holy shizz...how much I love EPOV! That boy was into her (literally and figuretively) from the start, eh?

There some hawt sexin' here, bb...

xoSus
Just Sus chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I love EPOV...so sweet and sexy!
Ziva84 chapter 2 . 3/2/2011
Amazing!
Ziva84 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
It was great reading this from EPOV!
Sunsetwing chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
I am soooooo gonna miss this story. I hope you revisit it some day :)
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I love his need for her :)
Aldi74 chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
So I found the outtakes and wanted to see the first chapter from his POV. It was great!