Reviews for Reasons to Stay
SammiLoves2Write chapter 1 . 8/3
This was so good! Please UPDATE!
mairze chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Carry on! Carry on!

Shelby and Rachel as mother and daughter and Puckleberry as a couple are the best.

Please, I like the storyline :)

So, update!

Much Love,

Mary x
shinecsc chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
she should leave and theyll meet up in new york someday..haha...its up to you..
I'vegotGLEEinmyBONES chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That last line doesn't make sense...kinda confused. She left him? If so, not cool, this would make a great fluffy story!

Noelle86 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
im confused by the last line when "rachel opened her eyes rachel was gone" do you mean puck was gone or when puck opened his eyes rachel was gone?
york chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
She should leave. That school is horrible to her, and she has opportunities in NYC that she would love. She should never stay just because a boy decided to like her. Especially not given how much grief she goes through at that school.
Princ3ss St3phii chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
very cute hehe
eddymyla chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
i like it..

i think she should be getting ready to leave, but he shows up. or him and the gleeks show up and try to stop her. something like that
sweetcaroline1986 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great start. I vote for Rachel preparing to go to New York, but Puck stopping her with the help of the Glee club. Can't want to see what happens.
LittleSuzieQ chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Rachel should leave, then come back because she misses Puck. Have their relationship develop further in the month that she's still in Lima.

Story sounds good so far, just make the chapters longer.

Sorry that the review's so short, my mom took away my laptop, so I'm reading and reviewing on my iTouch!