Reviews for Five Times Jim Stood Up For His Crew
This is one of my favorite fanfics in the Star Trek fandom. Thank you so much for writing this. I loved all the characters and how they interacted.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I liked it. It's really good! I hope to see more of your Star Trek writing soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
For Scotty you could have gone with ship damaged and him talking to Kirk about repairs.
MarieKR chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Woah, hey, wait.

What was the punishment?
The Peverells chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I enjoyed this. Nice job!
narniadreamer1 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Amazing! I was getting really sick and tired of the Kirk and Spock or Kirk and McCoy I love how you brought everyone in and the writing was really good too thanks :)
Nonahira chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
This was a great story idea. Maybe Scotty could have been fixing something?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Really great job writing about these wonderful folks! Jim is, of course, my favorite, but all of them were done wonderfully. Thank you for an enjoyable and highly entertaining read!
Magiccatprincess chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
So great!
Edowen chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Very good story. It is nice to see how they all care for each other. Thanks for writing.
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Well, maybe...something went wrong with some random control/main computer system and Scotty had to go up to the bridge to help fix it? I don't know either.
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Well done. I tried to think of something that would adequately express the enjoyment I found reading this that would drive me to not only add it to my C2 but attempt to add it again a few years later, and... well done. Yep.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing it.
RoseMarauder2799 chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I really liked this story especially how true you were to the characters, and I was always kinda curious about what would have been down about the Teacher/student relationship going on between Spock and Uhura, then as Kirk said it is Spock so... loved the story :D
AuroraBlix chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
Not to mention, he'd lose the farm!... Oh, wait, that's something else.

: )