Reviews for Five Times Jim Stood Up For His Crew
owtena chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
I don't remember to review previously, but I just re-read this story and WOW! I love it and I'll re-read it again in the future ;)))
I love crew stories and how they all are one big family and how they defend each other. Good job! Great story!
MarburyBlur chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Nah man, Scotty would've just basically face-timed the bridge and yelled at the Admiral. I can totally see Scotty monitoring all communications to the bridge because he knew the brass would be upset. When the call from Komak finally comes through, Scotty just eavesdrops until he can't take Komak's assholiness. Then he hacks into the ship and puts his face up on the screen, intentionally shoving the Admiral's own digital face into a small box in the corner of the screen.

"I hawe been offered many positions at uniwersities."

"Komak, if you even consider takin' our Cap'n off the ship, I won' hesitate ta shove a monkey wrench up your-"

At which point Kirk, who had begun using his PADD the moment Scotty's face popped up, manages to take over the data stream and cuts off Scotty's feed.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/17/2015
This is one of my favorite fanfics in the Star Trek fandom. Thank you so much for writing this. I loved all the characters and how they interacted.
BeautifulHalfBlood chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I liked it. It's really good! I hope to see more of your Star Trek writing soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
For Scotty you could have gone with ship damaged and him talking to Kirk about repairs.
Marie-Iliea chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
Woah, hey, wait.

What was the punishment?
The Peverells chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I enjoyed this. Nice job!
narniadreamer1 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
Amazing! I was getting really sick and tired of the Kirk and Spock or Kirk and McCoy I love how you brought everyone in and the writing was really good too thanks :)
Nonahira chapter 6 . 5/15/2014
This was a great story idea. Maybe Scotty could have been fixing something?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Really great job writing about these wonderful folks! Jim is, of course, my favorite, but all of them were done wonderfully. Thank you for an enjoyable and highly entertaining read!
Magiccatprincess chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
So great!
Edowen chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
Very good story. It is nice to see how they all care for each other. Thanks for writing.
XxTheMoonRiddlexX chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Well, maybe...something went wrong with some random control/main computer system and Scotty had to go up to the bridge to help fix it? I don't know either.
Daeleniel Shadowphyre chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
Well done. I tried to think of something that would adequately express the enjoyment I found reading this that would drive me to not only add it to my C2 but attempt to add it again a few years later, and... well done. Yep.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed this fic. Thanks for sharing it.